2nd Gen Sequoia SR5 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New to the forum, I have done some small upgrades on my 2010 Sequoia SR5 4x4. Bilstein 5100's with original coils. 1.5 spacer in rear. Built the rack and ladder myself. Looking into a new front bumper next..

Front.jpg

Drivers Side.jpg

Passenger Side.jpg

Rear.jpg

Roof Rack.jpg

Looks great! What size tires did you go with?

Were you able to find any aftermarket roof racks made for the Sequoia? Or were you just building yours from the start? I haven't been able to find any.

Looks great! What size tires did you go with?

Were you able to find any aftermarket roof racks made for the Sequoia? Or were you just building yours from the start? I haven't been able to find any.
I looked into the Gobi racks and ladders. Decided I would build my own after seeing the pricing. Tires are 35 12.50 18

Looks awesome! What is the black material around the wheel wells? Why is there? Thanks!

Ever find a bumper? Cheers!

nice ride! What rain guards did you get? In or Out of window channel...

New to the forum, I have done some small upgrades on my 2010 Sequoia SR5 4x4. Bilstein 5100's with original coils. 1.5 spacer in rear. Built the rack and ladder myself. Looking into a new front bumper next..

View attachment 2222342
How did you mount those red tow hook? Been looking all over to do that vertical mount instead of the open front drinks that just hang loose. Please explain and send any links if you have any. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom