2nd Annual Mardi Krawl - April 10 - 13, 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just an FYI, Mardi Krawl is a Toyota Land Cruiser Association open event held at Hawk Pride Mountain Offroad, which is a public park that is open to the public during our event. That means that anyone in any brand of 4X4 is welcome to join us! Tell your friends who do and don't drive a Toyota that they are more than welcome to register and join us for a weekend of fun. However, you may want to warn the non-Toyota owners that being around so many great rigs can be contagious. They may have the urge to sell their rig and buy a Toyota soon after Mardi Krawl.

For those who were asking about the RV pads, all the RV pads are currently booked. But Mark said he should have 8 more pads leveled and ready to use for our event, they probably won't have water or power to them yet. So if you want to bring a generator, you can set up your RV / Camper / Toyhauler on one of those. Call the park to put one on reserve. 256.349.4150

Still time to plan a roadtrip----You won't be disappointed!!!!

Early registration will close on March 31. If you're considering this event, and you really should, get registered before it closes. You can still register at the park during the event but we cannot guarantee to have a t-shirt or driver bag filled with goodies for you.

Last edited:
We will not make it this year :( we have alot going on and are trying to get the truck in shape for GSMTR. And now gotta replace water pump on the dodge.

Hope to see everybody next year I will be ready !

Sent from my iPhone back on the road.

Sorry to hear that. I know the other SouthernTaco was looking forward to meeting his brother.......

Well maybe we will see y'all at GSMTR ? If not i will shoot for next year.

Sent from my iPhone back on the road.

Right around the corner can't wait!!!!

HOT South Gang, I need some Mud Ship help--Anyone from the Atlanta Area going to Mardi Krawl? Will you have an extra person in your group that can drive? I just purchased an 80 and I was planning on picking it up in Atlanta on the way to Krawl (In in New Orleans) and would love some help if you have a driver that would drive it from Atlanta to Krawl--PM me if you can help out!!!

I can give ya a ride back to Marietta!!!

Hendawg I think he wants it brought to MartiKrawl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom