2LTE injection pump correction resistor pigtail part number (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone!
I have a LJ70 with a 2LTE engine.
The connector for the brown correction resistor on the injection pump body has cracked and the wires are broken off due to old age, causing my engine to surge badly during idle. The idle surge issue goes away when the wire temporary connects back to the resistor. Does anyone happen to know anywhere to get replacement pigtail for the brown correction resistor? :)
2LTE is not a common engine in my country:( which made finding replacement parts pretty hard, even in the junk yard.
We do have a lot of mechanically injected 2LT here tho.
1st post on this forum. XD

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
I have a LJ70 with a 2LTE engine.
The connector for the brown correction resistor on the injection pump body has cracked and the wires are broken off due to old age, causing my engine to surge badly during idle. The idle surge issue goes away when the wire temporary connects back to the resistor. Does anyone happen to know anywhere to get replacement pigtail for the brown correction resistor? :)
2LTE is not a common engine in my country:( which made finding replacement parts pretty hard, even in the junk yard.
We do have a lot of mechanically injected 2LT here tho.
1st post on this forum. XD

You could just measure the resistance and solder a regular resistor to the broken wires.

I've actually disconnected both my resistors at the pump and put potentiometers on the wires in the truck. Now I can fine tune timing and fuel. It's a 'feature'!

I think the wire to the resistor on the pump is integral to the main engine harness...not sure it's possible to buy a new pigtail at all.

Alrighty, thanks for the tips! Will try it out and see how it goes. :)
Have been quite busy in November and had no time to do it.
Sincere apologies for the one-month late reply. :D
Will update if anything happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom