2H turbo manifolds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.toontoys.ca
Just trying to see if there is any interest for a couple of these. A friend of mine has the ability to get casting done very cheaply and as he is a machinist he is going to make his own mold as a winter project. We are going to make three for sure.

We where just wondering what kind of interest is out there for them.

How much would you pay?

What turbo would you like to use?

Would a copy of the 12H-T manifold be OK? (or would it work??)

Any comments or suggestions would be great.

bt

Brad, iron_giant on this board has been looking for one. I haven't seen him online for sometime though. I'll give him a call. cruiserbrett may also be interested.

Dave

I'm not sure .. but I thought a exhaust manifold with interchangeable adapters for the most common or user turbos are a great idea ..

For example for Garrett T28 Hi Flow

I am interested. Time frame is a concern, as I would like to have the turbo setup running by the spring.

I would recommend a garrett t03 manifold pattern since it a very common turbo in the states.

there is a zillion turbo combinations in that exhaust inlet flange...

garrett that is..very easy to get a custom turbo made up at a turbo shop for that size.

beanz2 said:
Brad, iron_giant on this board has been looking for one. I haven't seen him online for sometime though. I'll give him a call. cruiserbrett may also be interested.

Dave

I am interested, thanks for the heads up Dave. I may have sourced a used turbo kit in Oz but if that falls through I am definately game.

thanks,

David

It's going to be a winter project. So not anytime real soon.

It looks like we may do 6 at first and see how that goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom