2h clack? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I finally figured hot to put a vid on youtube.

Can anyone guess what this clacking noise maybe or have had it? Sounds like it is from the front, maybe one of the pulleys or alternator?

I did reseal and change over a spare steer pump, it does not leak.

Unless there is something I am missing, that sounds like the clacking of a happy Toyota diesel.

Thanks man, I am a bit pedantic. I just rechecked valve lash with a dial gauge this time, little bit more quiet. I muddled the ex/ in measurements last time which may explain a bit of loss of fuel economy. I found a little exhaust leak after my muffler too which actually sounds good. Then there is the injector pump diaphragm next..

More sources of noises from the vibrations I found are the radiator shroud and some aftermarket fog light brackets bouncing and rubbing against the bumper adding an extra ting ting...it vibrates all over really!

Friend of mine installed sound deadener throughout his troopy, but I rather hear it all, easier to repair too if needed.

hopefully the ip diaphragm replacement shall bring back a bit more fuel economy..which is my main issue really, was 11km/l to now 8.5km/l. I think lifting springs 50mm lost 1km/l.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom