2f parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i have a 2f that spun a bearing and seized up. it was seized up when i bought the fj40. the guy that sold it said that there was around 30,000 miles on it. when i pulled it apart it looked like the oil pump went out and that is what made it spin the bearing. i was going to rebuild it but instead i am converting to a v8. the block doesn't need to be bored but the crank needs to be ground. the head is also in good condition. i will part it out or sell it whole. it does have electronic ignition and the original 2v carb. i can also sell all of the emissions set up as well as the starter.

i do still have most of the 2f. about the only things that are off of it is the electronic ignition and the carb.

if he does not want to sell the crank PM me as i have some FS

Moe about the emissions? Still got it?

[quote author=ajfriz link=board=5;threadid=2672;start=0#msg22198 date=1047384701]
i have a 2f that spun a bearing and seized up.  it was seized up when i bought the fj40.  the guy that sold it said that there was around 30,000 miles on it.  when i pulled it apart it looked like the oil pump went out and that is what made it spin the bearing. i was going to rebuild it but instead i am converting to a v8.  the block doesn't need to be bored but the crank needs to be ground.  the head is also in good condition. i will part it out or sell it whole. it does have electronic ignition and the original 2v carb. i can also sell all of the emissions set up as well as the starter.  
[/quote]

Would you sell the oil cooler, and how much do you want for it?
Thanks.
ERICH

hey I am looking for a 2F to rebuild and stick in place of my F. I am in central CA, where are you, and how much for everything you have left?

i have sold a few items off of the 2f. i don't have the block any longer. the crankshaft is still at the machine shop but nothing has been done to it, i just need to go back and pick it up. there wasn't an oil cooler on this engine. i also sold the head, but i do still have quite a bit of stuff. email me with anything you need at ajfriz@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom