2F parts, cheap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Just picked up 3 complete 2F's, have been sitting for some time, no carbs, some brackets missing...

Need any of the following:

Valve Cover
Heads
Intake Manifolds
Exhaust Manifolds
Flywheels
Crankshafts
Lifters
Rocker Assemblies

You name it, price negotiable on all... Make offer...
kurt@cruiseroutfitters.com

if ya got a side cover with the dent for the large cap I could find a use for it.

John H

Do you have the California Intake/exhaust manifold that looks like a reactor of some sort. I believe it was used only 76-78? It had provisions for EGR and was larger than a usual exhaust manifold?

[quote author=Landpimp link=board=5;threadid=9856;start=msg87172#msg87172 date=1073613312]
if ya got a side cover with the dent for the large cap I could find a use for it.

John H
[/quote]

Sorry, none of them are the large cap sidecovers... I could hit one with a hammer... ;)

I will look through all my other 2F (have 8-10 engines) parts, there is a decent chance I have the sidecover you need...

[quote author=Cruiserdrew link=board=5;threadid=9856;start=msg87178#msg87178 date=1073613757]
Do you have the California Intake/exhaust manifold that looks like a reactor of some sort. I believe it was used only 76-78? It had provisions for EGR and was larger than a usual exhaust manifold?
[/quote]

No, they are all fed standard intakes/exhaust... I think I know which one you need, has a huge extension on the bottom of the exhaust manifold, headpipe is much shorter?

That's the one, thanks for looking.

Bump :D

Starting to tear these things apart...

Cranks...
Valve covers...
Alternators...
Side Covers (not big dist style)...

Email with your needs...

[quote author=cruiseroutfit link=board=5;threadid=9856;start=msg87155#msg87155 date=1073611483]
Just picked up 3 complete 2F's,
[/quote]

What years? What are the conditions of the exhaust manifolds?

[quote author=3fj40 link=board=5;threadid=9856;start=msg89873#msg89873 date=1074031381]
What years? What are the conditions of the exhaust manifolds?
[/quote]

Sorry about the delay, I havn't checked this in a few...

I will get some pics of all the intake/exhaust setups...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom