Wanted 2f for 2fe project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for 2f from a late model 60 for a 2 fe project into my 62.
More complete the better
Closer to raleigh nc the better
Thanks

Got one here with a spun bearing in it. ALready taken apart. From an 87 FJ60.

thanks coin but i have the 62 with the 3fe bits and need the 2f fj60 block

looks like what you've got would help someone starting with a 60 and the reverse shopping list

Wally

I started down this road about a year and a half ago and got stalled out because of work and family life. I have a complete engine (2FE), with all accessories including ECM, Air flow sensor, Air Cleaner, all wiring harnesses, brackets, pullies and pretty much anything else you can think of. If anyone is looking for a complete kit, let me know. I would take $1800 for everything. I think I am going to go to a sbc just because of time and ease to do it. I can arrange freight from Canada.

I started down this road about a year and a half ago and got stalled out because of work and family life. I have a complete engine (2FE), with all accessories including ECM, Air flow sensor, Air Cleaner, all wiring harnesses, brackets, pullies and pretty much anything else you can think of. If anyone is looking for a complete kit, let me know. I would take $1800 for everything. I think I am going to go to a sbc just because of time and ease to do it. I can arrange freight from Canada.

I am interested. How many miles on the engine and engine history? Did you have the 2fe running? I have a 70 fj55 with a F engine rebuilt 18 years ago that I would like to turn into a fe. I have a 1988 H55 transmission and transfer case behind it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom