For Sale 2F & 4spd w/ xfer case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2f

When and where are you coming to Texas? i'm in San Antonio and would take these off your hands, let's talk.

When and where are you coming to Texas? i'm in San Antonio and would take these off your hands, let's talk.

U wish you could have let me know sooner, u would have gone to Nashville and picked the motor up this past weekend and bring it to you this weekend. I will be coming again soon, I will try and let you know something soon unless Bob at TPI has already gotten rid of it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

U wish you could have let me know sooner, u would have gone to Nashville and picked the motor up this past weekend and bring it to you this weekend. I will be coming again soon, I will try and let you know something soon unless Bob at TPI has already gotten rid of it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD
Sorry, just found your post yesterday, keep me posted and check with me before you bring it.

P.M. me your contact info and we'll communicate that way.

Last edited:
I really dont want to "throw" it away, I really want all these parts I have to go to a home. I have been sitting on them for over a year already, and since I am military, I will be moving in a year and cant take all these parts with me. Whatever I dont get rid of I will more than likely end up dragging down to texas to somehow store at my parents. Just trying not to do that.

If you end up dragging them down to Texas, I will definitely take them off your hands! Im in need of a newer 2F in Austin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom