285 75 17x8 ET40 Evocorse Dakar- how much work involved LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Pulled the trigger should be here by next week. Looking to get 285 75 17 Toyo Open Country AT III. No AHC lift. How much work involved for the rubbing situations? I'm ok removing the mudflaps and front rubber flap.

Thank you in advance for your inputs.

Push the front front wheel liner forward. Some plastic reshaping behind the front wheel, possibly removing a small metal flap support behind front wheel.
AHC lift won’t change your full stroke clearance, so it’s mostly just for clearing during daily driving.

that's a 34" tire. the LX doesnt have the KDSS bracket, so just as the grinch-meister said, it's and easy fit with some minor mods. our rigs have independent front suspension (IFS), so lift wont affect your fit - you'll want to drop to Lo and make sure you dont rub in the lowest height. Also, I'm not sure what offset that wheel is, but make sure you're not rubbing the upper control arm at full turn otherwise you'll need to look into some wheel spacers.

Push the front front wheel liner forward. Some plastic reshaping behind the front wheel, possibly removing a small metal flap support behind front wheel.
AHC lift won’t change your full stroke clearance, so it’s mostly just for clearing during daily driving.
Looking at posts right now for moving the fender forward. Thank you!

that's a 34" tire. the LX doesnt have the KDSS bracket, so just as the grinch-meister said, it's and easy fit with some minor mods. our rigs have independent front suspension (IFS), so lift wont affect your fit - you'll want to drop to Lo and make sure you dont rub in the lowest height. Also, I'm not sure what offset that wheel is, but make sure you're not rubbing the upper control arm at full turn otherwise you'll need to look into some wheel spacers.

Thank you. The wheels will be 17x8 ET 40. Looking to run BFG KO2 285 75 17

Thank you. The wheels will be 17x8 ET 40. Looking to run BFG KO2 285 75 17

Easy fit. I’ll be surprised if they are even 33”. BFGs tend to run smaller than stated diameter.

Ther are many tire options and people are kind of precious about them for some reason. Buy what you like And will be proud to drive on. For the most part they all work good enough.
just decide if you’re a/t hybrid or m/t and then go from there.

I suggest you look at the kenda hybrid, which they call the rt.
mickey Thompson has just released a new hybrid a/t as well.
the next newest is the toyo at3

Designs are out for 10 years or so, and the newer designs tend to be better.

Ther are many tire options and people are kind of precious about them for some reason. Buy what you like And will be proud to drive on. For the most part they all work good enough.
just decide if you’re a/t hybrid or m/t and then go from there.

I suggest you look at the kenda hybrid, which they call the rt.
mickey Thompson has just released a new hybrid a/t as well.
the next newest is the toyo at3

Designs are out for 10 years or so, and the newer designs tend to be better

Been looking at that Kenda for a while now. Had the ko2 in my mitsubishi for years and changed to at3. All are super good tires

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom