275/65r20 without Spacers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I'd like to get some 275-65r20 tires for my stock wheels. I've ordered 1" bora spacers but they're not here yet. Am I going to be able to mount the 275's and street drive with them until the spacers get here? I"ve already pushed fender lliner ahead and molded mud flaps.

I understand I might get some rub on the UCA at full lock. Is that all I'm to expect. It'll be a 34.1" tire. LT rated.

TIA!

No need for spacers with 275/60/R20 tires on stock rims. You may see slight evidence of rubbing on the UCA, but you won’t even notice the rub while driving and it won’t hurt a thing.

No need for spacers with 275/60/R20 tires on stock rims. You may see slight evidence of rubbing on the UCA, but you won’t even notice the rub while driving and it won’t hurt a thing.
275/65, not 60...I'm running 60s right now and they're fine without...any experience with the 65s??

I think there are a few guys running them with spacers. I just want to know if I can get by until they get here...

Last edited:
275/65, not 60...I'm running 60s right now and they're fine without...any experience with the 65s??

I think there are a few guys running them with spacers. I just want to know if I can get by until they get here...
I can’t remember exactly where I read, but I think you’ll be fine in the short run. I think they’ll fit wi the minimal/fixable rubbing on stock 60mm offset.

I think I read it at a Lexus based lx570 forum (rather than ih8mud based one). Check google for pics of 275 65 r20 on lx570 and read the threads that pop up as associated.

Hey @Taco Supremo, you got any more feedback on fitment of those 275/65s? What spacer did you pair with it if you did indeed run that?

Hey @Taco Supremo, you got any more feedback on fitment of those 275/65s? What spacer did you pair with it if you did indeed run that?
Hey man. I did run the 65's for my winters. 275/65r20 Nokian Hakk LT3.

There was some rubbing at full lock in the front sway bat but that was it!

I ordered bora 1' spacers and am now running 295/70 Nitto RG on tundra takeoffs.

I did some heating and pushing and even kept the mud flaps!

Hey man. I did run the 65's for my winters. 275/65r20 Nokian Hakk LT3.

There was some rubbing at full lock in the front sway bat but that was it!

I ordered bora 1' spacers and am now running 295/70 Nitto RG on tundra takeoffs.

I did some heating and pushing and even kept the mud flaps!

Thanks for the reply dude! Do you mean rubbing with or without the spacer? Im sure you didnt have it on without for long though so im assuming with the 1".
If you have some old pics too that would be awesome.

Thanks for the reply dude! Do you mean rubbing with or without the spacer? Im sure you didnt have it on without for long though so im assuming with the 1".
If you have some old pics too that would be awesome.
The 275 rubbed on the passenger side sway bar without the spacers. No rubbing without the spacers once I molded everything in the wheel well. 🙂

Here it is before and after the 1" spacer add...and another one with the new shoes!

20230224_130411.jpg

20230224_183227.jpg

20230407_112602.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom