26 Gallon Husky Pro Compressor 4 sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The move is forcing the sale of my air compressor. It has been used 3x. New from Home Depot it costs $385. It's yours, local pick up for $300 obo with the nice air hose attached.

Specs can be seen in the images.
comp_specs.jpg
comp_full.jpg

Aww man...I could really use that. I have nowhere to keep it, though. I already have to sell a bunch of my tools due to storage loss. :mad: x10

Aww man...I could really use that. I have nowhere to keep it, though. I already have to sell a bunch of my tools due to storage loss. :mad: x10

exactly why i have to get rid of it. no room at the new place... :meh:

your moving into a condo aren't you

your moving into a condo aren't you

ha... i am moving into a nice 2 bed house with a yard and a driveway. all for the cost of far less that it costs me to live in or near boston. just no shed or garage for the compressor is all.

You leaving Mass? :jealous:

I live near absolutely nothing of significance and it's still way too expensive.

yuppie!!! what kind of house does not have garage? I don't understand

yuppie!!! what kind of house does not have garage? I don't understand
oh such a yankee....

head west of northampton and the country is full of "bungalows". small, one story homes, no basement, attic... pretty excited actually. look at it this way, you guys have another place to vacation to and its WAY better than los angeles which is where my last company was going to move us.

my wife likes Bungalows. there were no basements when I lived in SC either but our houses in Kalifornia had basements and garages. you must be moving to the hood to have no garage. or you just wanted to sell it to get a bigger one. or have climbed the corporate ladder high enough that now you have minions to do your cruiser work :)

I have an idea... my house is gonna be on the market soon (hopefully). My garage is in tough shape, but it would be really easy to tear it apart. Take it with you! :)

(there's no way I'd ever buy a house without a garage)

Ken your more than welcome to use my garage :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom