22R Offenshauser for Weber (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Was doing an oil change on my new Runner and decided I would check what jets it had to see if I can jet it down a bit (running rich). I thought when I bought it that the Weber intall looked really clean (not a lot of adapter plates) and what do you know, its got an Offy intake :D. I dont know a lot about these, I assume the gain is in the low or midrange. I hope to get it rejetted and tuned up to see if it will run better at this elevation.

Is it a dual plane offy?

I may be just thinking of the F/2F intakes, but from what I understand, the offy can be a single or dual plane. The dual plane version is supposed to give better throttle response since the primary has it's own seperate runner.

SDC

You know, I dont know if it is Dual Plane. I see on the website they refer to it as a "dual port" ":confused: Maybe the same thing? I will know more how it performs when I get thing thing tuned up.

Yes... I think dual port and dual plane can be used interchangeably

You definitely get more performance out of a dual plane vs. a single plane. I know other intake manufacturers have copied the dual plane concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom