2023 sequoia pricing? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone on a list for a new sequoia? Our local dealer is asking $7500 above msrp and trying to figure out if that’s typical still as the market cools.

Shouldn't be paying more than MSRP for a Sequoia. I'd call around and find another dealership that is not charging markup. And yes, the car market will be cooling significantly over the next 3-6 months so paying over MSRP for a truck that won't arrive for another 6 months is not a good financial decision or deal. You're better off holding off for another 6 months when on lot inventory will improve.

I heard October
If you ask 5 dealerships you will get 5 answers. What is clear is that the allocation process will only result in a limited inventory of each trim at any given dealer, so if you want a specific trim or color, my current estimate for planning purposes is January, despite being #1 on my dealer's list.

Anyone on a list for a new sequoia? Our local dealer is asking $7500 above msrp and trying to figure out if that’s typical still as the market cools.
MSRP + $0, on the list for a TRD Pro. I checked 7 dealers in the DFW area, two weren't asking for anything over MSRP, and one of those two wasn't going to take any reservations/lists until they had the first allocations. The dealer I went with uses a letter of intent process which isn't binding until I convert it to an allocation reservation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom