2023 Mud and Snow Run? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I see tentative a tentative date of February 18th has been discussed for the annual Mud and Snow Run. Can anyone confirm that a run leader is committed to Lake Pillsbury on that date?

Chris and I are planning to attend and I'm trying to convince some newcomers with Toyotas to join us but tbh we're all salivating for a run up to Uncle Tom's Cabin. It's just as close for many of us in the Bay Area and all that snow is looking mighty good. Any chance of a change of venue?

Uncle Tom's cabin? That would be fun. Isn't it usually Pillsbury?

Yes, Mud & Snow run is scheduled for the 18th of Feb, at Pillsbury. I will be riding with Tony this year, and looking forward to a good day of relaxation.

I plan to attend. See you at the air strip. There’s plenty of mud and snow!

Great! See y'all at the air strip!

Kids getting his wisdom teeth out that Thursday, I'm going to have miss it this year.

Hey - is anyone stopping for breakfast? Bluebird? Dennys in Ukiah?

I just check the Mendo FS page, and it looks like there are a lot of the 4WD trails that are closed
5C1CD508-7CB8-4D99-8752-3B97BDEECED5.jpeg

🤔 looks like they’ve applied the rainfall rules indefinitely. This makes it a snow run up hull mt. On M1 I think Or a longer route up through the eel river canyon. Ross, you’re familiar with that route?
We’ll just have to stay on the main roads. Chainsaws are smart to carry with all the fires over the last years, trees fall for no reason.
I’m not sure of snow level currently but should be a classic
Dress warm 😱

Moar pics for those of us that couldn’t make it! How much snow was there?

It was a beautiful day. Dusty up to 5000ft. Above that it was patchy until we got around the north slope at 5600. Everyone got to drive in the snow. The old guys stayed down in the trees cuz we’ve been there and done that. Didn’t take picks after the 4x4 section but here’s a couple on the climb out

6FAA3394-4319-4188-95E0-7DDAC4AA44B9.jpeg

E4CF1551-9802-44AD-BE48-BB4D9F9EE7C6.jpeg

8A946B63-568A-4BE6-A1F9-935A48EA8E11.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom