Events/Trails 2023 Christmas Tree Run 11/25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
When the blunderbuss and capotains are put away from Thanksgiving, there is nothing like the sticky sap of a fresh cut tree to officially mark the Christmas season. We are going to meet at Hillman Brewing (earlier if you want to eat) for a departure at Noon to Snow Creek tree farm. Depending on BRP conditions, we will take the parkway or stick to the normal route.

This year we are doing a Secret Cruiser Santa. Since so many have been inactive for a while and it may be assumed you got a nice Kia Sportage since your last appearance, please post up that you are coming and what truck(s) you have. I will mix up the list and PM you on 11/15 with who you drew. Let's keep it around $20 and vehicle related.

After trees we can head into Spruce Pine for diner and drinks at Hef's.

1698952630694.png

I make such suggestion for parking reasons

Wish I could make it this year, but we are going to be out of town.

Secret Santa update: Since it wouldn't really be a secret between just Steve and me, and the cutoff date was to allow time to get gifts, the Secret Santa gift exchange is UC (Underrepresented and Cancelled).

No reason not to come along though. The overall ride is still on.

Well, with nobody posting that they are coming but Steve, and Asheville being slightly out of the way for me, I am still going to get a tree but bypassing the arranged meeting spot. Not ditching Steve, we have been in touch. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and plans for a merry Christmas. See you in 2024.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom