2022 Tundra Revealed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just want to break in for a moment- this thread was on page 5, and "Tundra" is not mentioned once on that page other than the title or a signature block.

That about says it all about how excited we are about about the 22+ Tundra.

Last edited:
I'm holding out for a Circuit Edition in gray so I probably won't have it until early next year. The Core edition should be hitting dealer lots soon. Not surprisingly the dealers have no information on timing or allotments.

Almost 17 months from putting my deposit down. :steer:.

PXL_20230928_141949878.jpg
PXL_20230928_142104091.jpg

Cody wants to know how you're going to fit all your kids in there.

The kids can all fit....just not the wife! :grinpimp: Although when I drove it around last night with the 3 littler kids across the back, my 7 year old was rather complainy sitting in the middle, between his 2 rather petite big sisters.

Sweet! Are you going to actually drive it or just put it on BaT with a reserve $5k over sticker?!

It's a good looking vehicle.

Sweet! Are you going to actually drive it or just put it on BaT with a reserve $5k over sticker?!

It's a good looking vehicle.

Nah, this is a driver for me, hopefully a lifelong vehicle. I'm trying to decide if I PPF the forged carbon roof. They have some very specific requirements in the OM regarding its care and I don't know if I'll be able to abide. No soap, water only to clean it. Only use a rag. Chamois to dry. Don't let dust or pollen set on it too long before cleaning it off. Hard to know whether to really worry about it.

If you leave it outside 100% chance carbon will yellow and look nasty over time. I would add UV protection and some kind of clear coat no matter what

It actually does have a clear coat on it but it's a matte clear coat. Here are the relevant pages from the OM regarding care of the roof. I would certainly rather have a tin roof painted black than carbon fiber but it is what it is.

Capture2.JPG

Attachments

• Pages from OM12S02U.pdf
    652.6 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom