2022 DLC Christmas Party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's that time again! DLC Christmas Party will be Saturday, 12/10/2022 at 6:00pm in Cahaba Heights. The theme is "Brisket, Bourbon, and Beer." Featured drink will be Old Fashioned.

Families including children are invited. We will have the meat and the featured drink and I will get some hotdogs for the kids. BYOB and need to coordinate on side items.

And, as always, we will have the famous DLC combat Dirty Santa, one gift per adult person with $25 cap.

Need to get a decent headcount about a week out for planning purposes. Please PM me or Cole for address.

Merry Christmas!

iPod-Classic-1.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait to see the HOA letters from Camo being parked in that street for a few hours.

Edited first post. By popular demand, we will play Dirty Santa with one gift for each person, not family (let's limit to adult persons). So if you are bringing a significant other, bring a gift for them and we'll let them play as well).

Also we are adding a taco option to the brisket choices.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

+2
I'll be there with Lauren. Can't wait to see the parking situation!

+2
I'll be there with Lauren. Can't wait to see the parking situation!
Yeah it could get tight. There are two decent-sized cul-de-sacs that some trucks could probably park in the middle of. Otherwise we should be OK as long as nobody's grass gets trenched especially mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom