TLCA 2022 Black Hills Cruiser Classic 13-17 July (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know everyone has been waiting for this post. It's back again. The Black Hills Cruiser Classic- the most anticipated event to come out of the Hidden Valley Campground in the Black Hills of South Dakota. Mark you calendars- 13-17 July 2022.

Or jump right into registration here Copy of Black Hills Cruiser Classic 22 - https://fs2.formsite.com/FHWzov/jhp91amioe/index.html

We will be doing the overnight overland run again this year, but we have moved it up a day so that participants don't miss out on any of the event trail rides.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

P Rupp

Do/will y’all have kids sizes in shirts?

Registered! Looking forward to it!

Awesome. Looking forward to seeing you there. And we do get some children's sized shirts.
Will those kids size shirts be available at the event??
I did not register my wife as a passenger because she's 90% sure she can't come. If for some reason she can make... will is it a problem paying for her registration at the event?
Thanks!

Will those kids size shirts be available at the event??
I did not register my wife as a passenger because she's 90% sure she can't come. If for some reason she can make... will is it a problem paying for her registration at the event?
Thanks!
Yes, they will be. And if the wife can make it- not a problem.

Yes, they will be. And if the wife can make it- not a problem.
Right on!
Thanks for the quick reply!
Really excited about getting up there.
Never wheeled up there, but been to the Black Hills twice. Once in the 80's and in 2020.

Right on!
Thanks for the quick reply!
Really excited about getting up there.
Never wheeled up there, but been to the Black Hills twice. Once in the 80's and in 2020.
Awesome! We are looking forward to having you. This is the best part of having events- getting to meet new people and wheel together. I'm pretty excited myself.

Registered. Headed up there in my 80. How are the trails assigned?

We put out trail sign up sheets each evening for easy, medium and hard trails and you can decide how much fun you want to have.
Thanks

Just a reminder that anyone signing up for the overnight camping run. We will be leaving the campground early morning on the 12th and coming back on the 13th. We’re doing it this way so there is no missing out on any of the other trail run days. If you have any questions please call me at 605-431-5936

Alright everyone- make sure to sign up before July 1st as the low cost jumps up $75 for registration.

Still some room left. And a few cabins still available.

Last edited:
Still some room left. And a few cabins still available.
Dang cabins still to.
Always a great time.
Wish I was going to make it this year but trying to stay on the every other year schedule.
Hope to make it next year again and get a cabin.
Still have the “Bad Bitch Rum”

Only good thing about not going Is not paying for the diesel to get out there.

Getting closer! Can't wait!

Dang cabins still to.
Always a great time.
Wish I was going to make it this year but trying to stay on the every other year schedule.
Hope to make it next year again and get a cabin.
Still have the “Bad Bitch Rum”

Only good thing about not going Is not paying for the diesel to get out there.
It's not too late to change your mind. haha.

One more day before the cost for the Black Hills Cruiser Classic jumps up $75. Get signed up so you can use that money for raffle tickets.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out here in the Black Hills.

Had such a great time at the BLCC!! Looking forward to the next one I can make!
I only ran the harder trails, but I know there are some really scenic trails.
If you haven’t been, you should definitely try to! Great time and great people!!
9E47348B-250F-4CD9-848F-97FA8D1B4C9D.jpeg
EA35D050-E9B1-48B4-96D3-5D582F00EFE6.jpeg
A35B6B0A-9862-4B88-9F87-7A2A7C092931.jpeg
4AAE5D38-4786-4EBB-8535-AAA23BD9104B.jpeg
5AE8F6A3-1296-49C1-922E-2F069A719574.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom