Events/Trails 2021 Swap Meet - October 16, 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brices123

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
We are trying to put together another swap meet. Either October 2 or October 16 work the best for me, but it is up to the masses. October 16 might be a little better because it is a little further out.

We can have it at my office building (40th Street & Camelback). There is covered parking and bathrooms.

This is a chance to get rip of some of those old parts you have (please no third-row seats - just kidding), or excess camping gear you want to swap, sell or give away. Trust me, your significant other will love you for cleaning out the garage, storage shed and closets! AND you are making more room for more stuff you "need".

Let us know your thoughts.

When: October 16, 2021
Time: 1 pm - 4 pm
Where: 5141 North 40th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85018 (One block north of Camelback on the east side of 40th Street)

I think its a good idea as long as it doesn't rain like the last one hence the covered parking.

is your swap meet for Fj40 s also? That location is very close to me. I have only met 2 other 40 owners since getting one a couple years ago. is this a Phx club and if so how Do I join? Thanks a lot and please let me know if you do have the swap meet

is your swap meet for Fj40 s also? That location is very close to me. I have only met 2 other 40 owners since getting one a couple years ago. is this a Phx club and if so how Do I join? Thanks a lot and please let me know if you do have the swap meet
Yes the swap meet will likely have some other 40 owners like Brice who has a 40, 60, 100, 200 etc.

We have lost of 40s in the club, @Living in the Past may have more than anyone in the club, Let us know if you decide to join.

We have lost of 40s in the club,

I'm sure my wife would love me to lose some 40s. But realistically she would prefer I do that before dying. Not sure I'm a resident of the valley. Spend most my time out of the valley. My planned two day trip to the valley last week lasted one day before I left.

I'm sure my wife would love me to lose some 40s. But realistically she would prefer I do that before dying. Not sure I'm a resident of the valley. Spend most my time out of the valley. My planned two day trip to the valley last week lasted one day before I left.

We can make it easier for you and have our next swap meet at your museum. Please let us know.

So just to clarify, this will be Saturday the 16th in lieu of regular Friday meeting the 15th?

Anybody bringing Hilux (79-83) or 2nd gen (84-88) truck parts? Especially Hilux interior parts. Really whatever ya got. I'd love to find a set of 79-83 buckets that fold forward. Not all of them do. Really any condition, I can get them recovered. Dash parts, too. Whatcha got?

What time are we gathering for this? 7pm or so?

Yeah, time and specific address would be solid. And confirmation if this is replacing our monthly meeting on Friday.

Won’t make this event, however I am looking for some wheels and figure I’d throw it out there. WTB Original 1992 FJ80 15”. Looking for 4-5 of them. Live up in Flagstaff.

So since Brice is not available I will do a quick meeting along with the swap meet. I will bring t-shirts for sale as well as stickers plus the business cards.

Money wise we are pretty much the same as last month. We do have a few ROTMs that are coming up and I would like to hear about clean up dates for 2021 so we can get these on our respective calendars.

Holiday party is scheduled

Casner run is scheduled

Bull Dog run is scheduled

Possible Southern AZ run (Rug Road) Jason to confirm November 20-21

We are still looking for volunteers to lead other runs in December, January and February.

See everyone Saturday at 5141 N 40th Street. Parking is covered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom