2021 Land Cruiser convex mirror swap (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have you tried adjusting your mirrors the right way?
If you can see the sides of your vehicle from the driver seat with the side view mirrors you don't have them adjusted properly.

The side view mirror viewing field should begin where the rear view mirror's viewing field ends, and when adjusted properly will let you see everything in your rear view.
Not only that but you will be able to see the vehicle transition from mirror to mirror on either side.

Properly adjusted you won't even have to move your head to see both lanes next to you and the vehicles occupying them. You will also no longer have a blind spot.

@ttrmike Does 87961-60B70 have the heated elements (was it standard/optional?)? Looking to replace the left mirror on my 2015 LX570 with a convex mirror. No BSM nonsense, just need the heated mirror.
That non-BSM convex mirror part number is correct.

Right (US Pass): 87931-60B70
Left (US Driver): 87961-60B70

I just installed my left hand convex mirror today based on those part numbers.

@ttrmike Does 87961-60B70 have the heated elements (was it standard/optional?)? Looking to replace the left mirror on my 2015 LX570 with a convex mirror. No BSM nonsense, just need the heated mirror.

Yes, it had all the same electrical connections on the back that my original mirrors had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom