2020 TRD OR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My buddy got his new wheel and tire setup mounted and balanced today. We test fit one on our lunch break. He has a Dobinson's front lift and an icon aal supposed to be arriving this week. Wheels are method 315's, -12. Tires are Kenda Klever R/T's 33x10.5r17
IMG_20210917_122043.jpg
IMG_20210917_122147.jpg
IMG_20210917_122150.jpg

Installed the lift and new wheel/tire setup yesterday. Everything's fits and rides great. Will probably end up needing to trim/push the fender liner forward a little bit, but nothing has rubbed yet.
IMG_20210919_181917.jpg
IMG_20210919_183013.jpg

What UCA's is he running? How much lift and did y'all do anything to the break lines???
Stock UCA's, 2.5" or 3" in the front iirc, and then a 1.5" Icon AAL in the rear I think. Didn't do anything to the brakes, just made sure not to stretch too much or break any lines. No issues so far, rides really nice, very minimal road noise from these tires.

Looks really good. Hope he has good luck with the Kenda's. Last couple of sets I tried were out of round. Couldn't keep them balanced. Good looking wheels too. What made him go with Dobinsons?

Looks really good. Hope he has good luck with the Kenda's. Last couple of sets I tried were out of round. Couldn't keep them balanced. Good looking wheels too. What made him go with Dobinsons?
Oh dang that sucks. So far so good but we'll see I guess. The 3 of us that installed the lift are all running the same tire as of yesterday. Buddy with 35x10.5's on an FJ for a few months now, these 33x10.5's on the Tacoma, and as of yesterday 35x10.5's on my GX. No balancing issues as of yet but I'll post here if any of us experience that. Hopefully not 🤞 went with dobinsons because that's what I have for my Lexus 🤷🏼‍♂️ and is what I recommended to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom