Dealer 2019 LC200 Silver/Terra BP-51, TRD Pro BBS Wheels, Front Runner Slim Line II, Black-Out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

side3.jpg

side2.jpg

front2.jpg

back.jpg

rack1.jpg

$108,310

** ONE OF A KIND ***
2019 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series

• Classic Silver Metallic with Terra Semi-Aniline Perforated Heated and Cooled Leather Interior
  • Full-Time 4WD w/A-TRAC and Locking Limited-Slip Center Differential
  • Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS)
  • Multi-Terrain Select; Hill-Start Assist Ctrl; CRAWL Ctrl w/Off-Road Turn Assist
  • LED Headlights, LED DRL, LED Fog lights, JBL Synthesis Audio System, Heated Steering Wheel, Cool Box center console, Rain Sensing Windshield Wipers.
Performance/Aesthetic Modifications:
  • ARB Old Man Emu (OME) BP-51 Front Coilover Suspension (3" Lift) ARB Old Man Emu (OME) BP-51 Rear Coilover Suspension (2" Lift) - NO RAKE
  • NITTO Ridgegrappler - All Terrain (LT285 65 18)
  • Tundra TRD PRO BBS FORGED Wheels (18"x 8.5")
  • Matte Black Full Chrome Delete - paint (not vinyl)
  • Slee Step Slider Steps
  • Front Runner Slimline II Full Roof Rack
    • Front Runner Stainless Steel Pro Table (fits under roof rack)
    • (2) Front Runner Wolfe Pack boxes
    • Front Runner 20L Jerry Can - Red
    • Front Runner 20L Jerry Can - Black
    • Front Runner High Lift Jack Mount
    • Front Runner Dual Jerry Can Holder
    • Front Runner Cargo Chocks (2 sets of 4 for Wolfe Pack Boxes)
  • 48" High Lift with weather-proof boot
  • 1 pair of MaxTrax (Black)
  • Ceramic Window Tint 20%
  • LiftSheild 36 month /36,000 mile fully-comprehensive warranty LiftSheild 60 month /60,000 mile power train warranty LiftSheild warranty wraps the Toyota factory warranty to cover all items that would be excluded because of the suspension modification. LiftSheild restores all warranties to Toyota factory standard coverage.
Please call Eric at 317-385-9572 with any questions.

Last edited:
BUMP

I'm curious to know what other sus mods have been done, if any, to correct for caster with that big of a lift. It's unpleasant to drive without a proper set of UPCs to correct for caster which is another $1K+ installed/aligned

depending on how fancy you want to get.

And I'm presuming if there are any warranty claims, this specific dealer would be liable to cover repair/replacement costs?

You don’t really need UCAs if you don’t have a camber issue. With BP-51, I’ve never had a need for the UCAs with Ridgegrapplers. When I use KO2s I always use SPC UCAs and typically do the KDSS relocation bracket.

As for warranty, you will need to use a Toyota dealer.

My apologies, this unit sold last week. I forgot to rake it down. I have another I’m building now, should be ready in two weeks. Currently at the body shop getting chrome delete.

You don’t really need UCAs if you don’t have a camber issue. With BP-51, I’ve never had a need for the UCAs with Ridgegrapplers. When I use KO2s I always use SPC UCAs and typically do the KDSS relocation bracket.

Yes, you do, and this tells me all I need to know.

Thank you. :)

Yes, you do, and this tells me all I need to know.

Thank you. :)

So let me clarify my answer. You asked me a question about UCA/“other suspension mods”. Because it’s “unpleasant to drive” and the caster has to be corrected.

For starters, we align and check to verify the caster is in-spec. Using 285s, I have not needed UCAs to correct a problem that does not exist. There are at least a half dozen posts on here where this is discussed in detail. I can verify if you’re use 34s, you definitely will want UCAs -from my experience-

As for “unpleasant to drive”, not sure what you’re talking about. I’ve sold a dozen built 200s just this year w/o UCAs and have yet to have anyone complain about the ride. I’ve done similar quantity with UCAs too. I’m always going to give the recommendation to do it, why not? Especially with the suspension taken apart. But for your average mall-cruiser, I would need more proof than “you do need it”. Especially since I’ve got the same suspension and setup on my personal 200 and it’s quite pleasant and functional.

As for KDSS relocation, that is required when your tires are larger than 12.5” wide, despite the brand obviously.

Last edited:
What colors and aftermarket parts is the next one?

Got two getting built this week.
Blizzard Pearl/terra, bp51, SPC UCAs, prinsu full rack, Icon Rebound 17 on 285/70/18 KO2, full chome delete (satin), retro badging (60-series), 3-row vinyl stripes on d-pillars and company graphics per the owner, ceramic window tint, ppf.

Silver/terra, bp51, SPC UCAs, front runner slimline II full rack (with pro table), Tundra TRD Pro BBS forged 18” wheels with 34x12.5 KO2, KDSS relocation, full chrome delete (satin). Very similar to last one, so many inquiries I wanted to do it again, especially with silver/terra being such an incredibly rare color combo.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom