Dealer 2019 LC200 Silver/Terra BP-51, TRD Pro BBS Wheels, Front Runner Slim Line II, Black-Out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

side3.jpg

side2.jpg

front2.jpg

back.jpg

rack1.jpg

$108,310

** ONE OF A KIND ***
2019 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series

• Classic Silver Metallic with Terra Semi-Aniline Perforated Heated and Cooled Leather Interior
  • Full-Time 4WD w/A-TRAC and Locking Limited-Slip Center Differential
  • Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS)
  • Multi-Terrain Select; Hill-Start Assist Ctrl; CRAWL Ctrl w/Off-Road Turn Assist
  • LED Headlights, LED DRL, LED Fog lights, JBL Synthesis Audio System, Heated Steering Wheel, Cool Box center console, Rain Sensing Windshield Wipers.
Performance/Aesthetic Modifications:
  • ARB Old Man Emu (OME) BP-51 Front Coilover Suspension (3" Lift) ARB Old Man Emu (OME) BP-51 Rear Coilover Suspension (2" Lift) - NO RAKE
  • NITTO Ridgegrappler - All Terrain (LT285 65 18)
  • Tundra TRD PRO BBS FORGED Wheels (18"x 8.5")
  • Matte Black Full Chrome Delete - paint (not vinyl)
  • Slee Step Slider Steps
  • Front Runner Slimline II Full Roof Rack
    • Front Runner Stainless Steel Pro Table (fits under roof rack)
    • (2) Front Runner Wolfe Pack boxes
    • Front Runner 20L Jerry Can - Red
    • Front Runner 20L Jerry Can - Black
    • Front Runner High Lift Jack Mount
    • Front Runner Dual Jerry Can Holder
    • Front Runner Cargo Chocks (2 sets of 4 for Wolfe Pack Boxes)
  • 48" High Lift with weather-proof boot
  • 1 pair of MaxTrax (Black)
  • Ceramic Window Tint 20%
  • LiftSheild 36 month /36,000 mile fully-comprehensive warranty LiftSheild 60 month /60,000 mile power train warranty LiftSheild warranty wraps the Toyota factory warranty to cover all items that would be excluded because of the suspension modification. LiftSheild restores all warranties to Toyota factory standard coverage.
Please call Eric at 317-385-9572 with any questions.

Last edited:
Did I miss the price?
New or used?
Miles?

$108,310, sorry had to edit post

So assuming it's brand new, you're saying $20K over sticker for a lift, tires, wheels, rack and a few accessories?
@TexasTundra This is my 9th 200-series build in 4 months, so clearly a market. Every component is top-notch. If you took the time to price all the specific parts (as listed in the description) and appropriate labor, you may be surprised the price is low as it is. Each piece was selected from this forum community from thousands of posts I read daily. Each detail was scrutinized and handled with care and overseen be me personally. Not to mention if you modified the suspension yourself you would void your factory warranty, contrary to this build as I am a Toyota dealer.

Good on you Eric! There were a lot of naysayers when you first came on, but these builds are well executed and use top quality parts and clearly you’ve found buyers for them. The proof is in the pudding!

Post up some photos of the interior. I don’t think we have seen many silver / terra combos!

I haven't dealt with Eric, but I have dealt with this dealership. I bought a 4runner from them at a very, very reasonable price via USAA/military. No one in Virginia would come close. This was a long distance fly-and-drive, and the easiest, no-hassle purchase I have ever done. Price was agreed upon, no surprises when I got there. Picked me up at the airport, total time on site at the dealer was 45 minutes.

To top that off, I turned around and traded the 4runner back in on a Sienna (long story, not important here) 7 weeks later. We agreed on an extremely fair trade offer and Sienna price. I drove back out, same great experience and turn around, no hassle and no headache. A little good-natured joking about the trade, as expected.

In short, best dealer experience I have ever had. I'm happy to see these being built this way, and when the time comes I will be headed back.

Beautiful truck. I'd go with two red cans . Those cans can only be used for gas so two different colors does not make sense.
I'd never drive with gas on my roof... but it's a cool display for the showroom.:beer:

I’m sure for a full price offer that Eric will throw in a second matching can!

@TexasTundra This is my 9th 200-series build in 4 months, so clearly a market. Every component is top-notch. If you took the time to price all the specific parts (as listed in the description) and appropriate labor, you may be surprised the price is low as it is. Each piece was selected from this forum community from thousands of posts I read daily. Each detail was scrutinized and handled with care and overseen be me personally. Not to mention if you modified the suspension yourself you would void your factory warranty, contrary to this build as I am a Toyota dealer.

Eric has correctly predicted that those who are shopping for a new TLC also value their time. Having a turn-key rig for certain shoppers is a huge value. Looks awesome.

Nice build, good luck with sale!

Is there something I should know about transporting gas n the roof rack?
Just curious, where do recommend the auxiliary gas be transported?

Wow!
That thing is gorgeous!

Beautiful truck.

BUMP

I'm curious to know what other sus mods have been done, if any, to correct for caster with that big of a lift. It's unpleasant to drive without a proper set of UPCs to correct for caster which is another $1K+ installed/aligned depending on how fancy you want to get.

And it clearly reads to me that Toyota doesn't cover the suspension warranty which also means your factory warranty is, in fact, voided just as if you modified yourself. With cash in hand, anyone can go buy an aftermarket warranty. In this case, y'all chose some entity called Lift Shield (which you misspelled btw).

I take a particular interest because I'd love for more dealerships to offer modified rigs. This one falls a bit heavy on the cosmetics and accessories and a lot short on the mechanical bits (that can go wrong and is where I really want "factory" coverage).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom