2019 Fall Gathering October 10-13 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you guys still have the event at Field & Forest? We really miss these events. We now live in TN but we're planning to be in NH that weekend for a wedding and would love to drive by on Friday evening.

Ditto

I have a few questions. On the registration site it says, "All participants of the Fall Gathering are required to be up-to-date members of Yankee Toys ." Does this mean just the driver or each person in the vehicle has to be a member? Another question, we have other obligations on Saturday and can only participate on Friday. Is there any reduced price since we will miss the rest of the weekend and the meals? Thank you!

I have another question. On this forum it says, " 2019 Fall Gathering October 10-13" on the registration page it says, "Yankee Toys Fall Gathering 10/5-7". Can you please confirm which date is correct? Thank you!

Sorry for the confusion. The event is on Columbus Day Weekend Oct 10-13
Just the driver for the member. Everyone else would be a guest of the member. Camping will be cheaper. No BBQ will mean cheaper. We can work with you.

Last edited:
I went ahead and registered and paid the full amount. Maybe we can get reimbursed for the Bar-B-Q we can't attend. We will be staying about 20 minutes away from Field & Forest. What time should we plan to be there on Friday morning? Thank you!

I would say to show up around 9am for registration and line up.
Depending on who is there ask around for Scott and Will. I usually don’t arrive until late in the day.
Ed

Is there a way to download pictures from Facebook for non-members?

Thanks

Hello YT members,
Another FG in the books.
Thanks to everyone that helped out this year. We are all volunteers that share a passion.
The BODs, Saturday breakfast crew, firewood crew, raffle ticket sales, raffle support team, raffle heckler, our supportive vendors, trail leaders, T shirt and sticker guy etc.. The list goes on and on. We have a great group of friends here. We travel from miles around to meet up once a year to share some of the best of times. Mother nature played a big part in the success and that Saturday night fire was one to remember.
Thanks again to everyone and if you didn't make it this year have no fear we will be doing it again in 2020!!
Ed Palau
Raffle MC

I tried that, and nothing, but I was on my tablet. Will try on my pc.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom