2019 Big Junk Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to get back to Clayton this year. Fireman and I thought the weekend of Veterans Day would be as good as any. That would be wheelin' on November 8 and 9. November 7 and 10 for travellin'. Camp, park, or crash at the Clayton Country Inn. I'm bringin' the Speck. See y'all there. :grinpimp:

SAWEEET!!! I’ll be there the weekend before and after, so maybe I’ll just be there that weekend as well! The Climb On Inn just had a cancellation for that weekend, so holler at me if anyone wants to rent it. 3BD/1BA 3/8 mile from Green Acres.

A sad attempt at an event on the Green Acres FB page has been made. PLEASE don’t hesitate to correct my info or offer up more details.

Most of us will be in Burris the weekend after that. Sorry. Didn't know this was gonna happen since it didn't last year.

Maybe next year the stars will align a little better? Be cool to show y’all the rest of Green Acres sometime... not just the same one-and-a-half trails on the front of the park 😁

It looks like, due to poor planning on my part and conflicts with most of the regular attendees, it is not going to happen this year. I'll see if I can do a better job next year. Maybe shoot for Veterans Day weekend again.

Looking forward to it already! Veterans Day is on a Wednesday in 2020, so that gives you leeway on the weekend before or after, I would think. Either way, penciled it in!