2018 URE individual volunteer results (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
time to brag on one of our own.....I want to personally recognize our own Eric Johnston @fourtrax for his volunteer efforts at Uwharrie. He was named individual volunteer of the year!!!!!!

Recognition for his efforts will be posted at the Eldorado outpost as an example to all groups and individual to strive to be. Thank you Eric for all you do. He will receive the Warn bottle opener pictured below as well as a gift certificate to kickback jacks for $20 as well as a gift certificate for a massage from seventh heaven massage. :)

27ED928A-BCAF-47DB-A369-39A99488D80C.jpeg

21AD8A5D-0A94-4103-8647-F472E4108ADE.jpeg

Thanks for receiving that for me. I was unable to make it due to work. (turned out to be a 15 hour day). I love network upgrades there just plug and play right.

Last edited:
Hey @fourtrax i know for a fact you’re not using that massage gift card :rofl:

Congrats @fourtrax ! This man dedicates his time, and in some cases sacrifices his body, to protect the forest! Mad props dude!

But in all actuality. Thank you for being an awesome role model for @4LowandSlow and me! Over the last few years, you probably should have won this a few times.
Wish I would have recorded it. Robin had such nice things to say about Eric. She also said a lot of wonderfully nice things about you and G. :) the entire OHV community is better because of you guys.

Do not try to blip the throttle on a dirt bike to get by this man.

Congrats Eric! You deserve it!

Congrats Eric!! Could not have gone to a more deserving guy.

Outstanding!! Eric.....thanks for all you do, not just for the club and Uwharrie, but for being a great example for Garrett & Hannah and lots of other folks. You da man!!!!

:clap: Congratulations! Shows what the ONSC is made of!

Congrats Eric! You certainly deserve it!

Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom