2018 Fall Gathering Registration closes September 28th! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello All,
We are working on a really nice T shirt for this year's FG. Unfortunately if you wait until the last minute to register you will miss out. We need to get a count to the shirt company with a few weeks to spare so we are not waiting until the last minute for delivery.
The cut off will be determined by the end of this week for a guaranteed T shirt. I just want to give all of the procrastinators a chance.
More information to come.

@Cruiser Parking Only, where do I stand on membership? There was that thing w/ PayPal awhile back. Registration would be $110 plus camping?

Last edited:
Registered, and looking forward to.

Not sure if I can make it. Can I register and pay at the event?

Not sure if I can make it. Can I register and pay at the event?
We really need you to preregister. Especially if you are going to camp and run the trails so we have a way of keeping track of all of the attendees. We need to give the campground a head count. We need to order the T shirts, BBQ head count etc..
I realize that some people are last minute but the dates has been posted up for a while so everyone has a heads up.
If there is a special circumstance and you have paid your money and can't go. The Board will work with you.

Thanks for the reply. Does wheeling start on that Thursday or Friday?

Good question?
Mr. treasurer are you out there?
Are you able to create a PayPal account or know someone that has one? Do you have a credit card? Thats all you need.

Had another question about the Paypal today.
If this applies to you please feel free to reach out to me directly. I don't want anyone that wants to go not go because of the Paypal system.
We will figure out a way for you to pay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom