2017 TLC 7X Series Rumors - Middle East (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll go along to be the saleman........which color would you like? white or tan?.........rocket launcher or machine gun mount?

OK. That does it. I am moving back to the Middle East.

Can anyone score me a gig with a Toyota parts department?

:)

OK. That does it. I am moving back to the Middle East.

Can anyone score me a gig with a Toyota parts department?

:)

Al Rai down in Kuwait has a full service back end, I can put in a good word.

Some 2017 GCC spec VDJ trucks seems to come with rear diff lock option, which seems strange as the 70 series has always had no lockers, rear LSD or FR and RR lockers. Is it a typo error in the specs or is this a new option for 2017?

Some 2017 GCC spec VDJ trucks seems to come with rear diff lock option, which seems strange as the 70 series has always had no lockers, rear LSD or FR and RR lockers. Is it a typo error in the specs or is this a new option for 2017?

70 Series has always had an OEM locker option afaik. The OEM locker option is both front & rear. My 2015 30th Anniversary 70 came with no lockers but the dealer pushed the locker option hard and it was very reasonable (I forget the actual price- it was probably $300 USD equivalent.) I would guess that most customers buying 70s new would select the locker option.

LSD in a 70 hasn't been a thing for decades- I don't think.

YES 70 series always have had locker option from the factory. My 2011 76 had both front and rear OEM electric lockers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom