eBay 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado TX Turbo Diesel?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not mine, and not sure if this is the correct category so please move if needed.

Trying to figure out how this one is "legally imported and legally licensed in Colorado",and why is it in Florida now?

2016 Prado TX Turbo Diesel

An interesting disclosure at the end of Ebay listing.

"Conditions of Sale

Buyer assumes all responsibility for registration and emissions compliance in your state or country. "

Yeah good luck with that

An interesting disclosure at the end of Ebay listing.

"Conditions of Sale

Buyer assumes all responsibility for registration and emissions compliance in your state or country. "

That's standard boilerplate for most used car sales....especially with dealers. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Limiting liability as much as possible

That's standard boilerplate for most used car sales....especially with dealers. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Limiting liability as much as possible

Oh.. I'll have to put that on my next private party sale then.

Thanks guys I was just trying to give a special car to a fellow cruiser enthusiast.
It has sold.

Oh.. I'll have to put that on my next private party sale then.

You would take responsibility of registering the used car you sold for the new buyer, wherever that may be? No private party used car seller would do that.

You exchange money for the title and the new owner deals with their unique registration and emissions requirements.

You could probably make some good money as a consultant on how you actually did it lol. Now that it has sold, you mind telling people what the process was. I don’t think anyone here was trying to shoot you down. I think people just realize there could be a risk of it not going the same way for them getting it past the legal hurdles.

Thanks guys I was just trying to give a special car to a fellow cruiser enthusiast.
It has sold.

Florida is a red flag for me all on it's own, it's the wild west of strange import stories.

Ohhhh yeah. I passed some great deals when I was looking in Miami because it wasn’t worth the drive down, considering I had a 50/50 chance of it having some issues well hidden.

QUOTE="Kurosawa, post: 12258716, member: 149397"]
Florida is a red flag for me all on it's own, it's the wild west of strange import stories.
[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom