SOLD 2016+ LX 570 White/Gray w/ Cabernet Leather (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Ideally local to Phoenix/Southern California. Cabernet interior a must unless there's a very well-kept black interior. I don't expect too many Mud members to have this model but might as well cover all bases.

I have a 2018 in Atomic Silver/Cabernet I just picked up in Las Vegas in October. Doubt you could pry it from my wife's hands, though. Good Luck on your search. They're out there.

I have a 2018 in Atomic Silver/Cabernet I just picked up in Las Vegas in October. Doubt you could pry it from my wife's hands, though. Good Luck on your search. They're out there.
What do you two think of Atomic Silver? I think it looks really good on GX's with the wheels blacked-out, seems pretty cool on the LX as well. I'm definitely stuck between White, Nebula Gray, or the Atomic Silver, would you be able to share a pic or two?

I had a Nebula Gray GX460 and it was cool, but this Atomic Silver is something else. Not your typical silver. Once when I was stopped for gas on my way back from Vegas, I saw across the parking lot a Nebula Gray LX and I was glad I got the Atomic Silver. Maybe because I have had the gray before and I have the Magnetic Gray Metallic Cruiser, I was just ready for something else. Weather has been so crappy here I haven't taken any pictures of it since. I'll see what I can do this week. Supposed to be some sunshine coming.

If your set on the Cabernet interior, find that first and foremost, then go through the vehicle's history. If that all checks out then decide if you really want whatever exterior color it has. I wouldn't get in a rush like the people searching for Land Cruisers. They make about twice as many LX's to LC's per year and they will still sell LX's in the states after 2021.

Carmax has a white/cab in CA that's transferable and an atomic/cab in VA that's not yet transferable. Obviously they won't have the best price but they do have their new fancy return policy should you discover you don't love it.

I really like the Atomic Silver in low light when more of the gray/neutral tones come through, sometimes in warmer light it starts looking a little too beige or even green depending on surroundings. I guess the point of the color is to be dynamic, just makes it really hard for me to say I like it 100%.

@Big Timber Did you consider the black interior with the Atomic Silver or did you just happen to find and like the AS/Cab combo?

We did consider it, but we have the black in the LC and when we saw the cabernet we forgot about it. We probably would have been just fine with black, but I probably wouldn't have bought it either. It wasn't a great deal, but it was good and the interior put it over the top. Plus I got in on it before many people knew it was on the market and the history was very good as in someone didn't know what they had, but took it to the dealer for everything....even a bottle rolling around under the drivers seat. Pretty comical what some people will do. So I knew it wasn't molested or anything.

What do you two think of Atomic Silver? I think it looks really good on GX's with the wheels blacked-out, seems pretty cool on the LX as well. I'm definitely stuck between White, Nebula Gray, or the Atomic Silver, would you be able to share a pic or two?
A couple in the garage and a couple outside under an overcast and cloudy sky.
BE1320AE-7343-4036-A0BB-FEC01906B0C5.jpeg
8862EBDE-C603-4E72-B0AB-007FD0108336.jpeg
C9D78F15-2272-47F4-B9C8-7F7FAA69A104.jpeg
276BD635-6E5A-4A47-AB79-60F8810187E2.jpeg
1183365B-66D5-478F-9182-2E1DCD82A85B.jpeg

Thanks for those, does look cool. I ended up getting one in Nebula Gray, thought the silver looked great on a cloudy day, like your pics, or low light but juuust a little too beige-y for me in the sun. Living in Arizona, we have lots of sun.

The one I found is also a bit of a unicorn, no cooler box in the center console. Might end up missing out on a cool feature, but the storage will be welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom