2016+ LC200 - TRD Style Grille + LED Turn Signal / DRL - Group buy opportunity (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am talking with a supplier from China and want to see if anyone is interested in a group buy. Depending on number of folks interested I can get each set delivered to you for about $230-240. Big chunk of cost is shipping from China. It would be a bulk delivery which I would break up in US and then send it to you. This is for US based folks in the lower 48. If you look on Ebay each of part of the set costs as much as the whole kit.

Each set includes
1.) TRD style Grille
2.) LED turn signal /DRL as part of the chrome piece.

Couple things to note.
  • Pending confirmation - Those LEDs will be dual role and include white and orange LEDS. If you wire them right they will act as turn signals as you can see in the video below and as well DRLs (not in the video)
  • Modification will be needed. All non-US spec LCs come with different plug to just plug those turn signals as part of the chain. Whatever plug it comes with you will need to cut off to hard wire or replace them with a different proper plug. They are not able to change plugs.
PM me within next 48 hours if interested. I will start placing an order as soon as I have enough to do the bulk order.

Last edited:
Just got a confirmation from the supplier. LEDs are dual color. White DRL side will turn off when turn signal is engaged.

I can't tell if I love it or hate it. I definitely don't like the non-plug and play aspect.

The supplier will be sending me pictures of other grills as well. I am with you as I am somewhere yes and no on it. I may buy couple and see which I like and sell the other set on Ebay. Those kits sell for so much more unloading with turn signals will be easy.

For me the plug is not an issue. All you need to do is cut off the plug and
1.) tap in turn signal wires OR
2.) push in wires to the existing plug and just putting a little tape to hold it together. I have done this for rear LED fog lights which now come on with lights on.

I have converted turn signals already to LEDs so I think it will look really cool with the additional sequential like the new Audi models have

Id be in if it was the hood scoop that hey have overseas

Got additional pictures of grills. Looks like I will be trying the 2019 version that is sold in some countries + LED turn / DRL in the side chrome pieces.

I am waiting for the Heritage edition to be released here so I can get a VIN and just order that grill and blacked out headlights from a US dealer. Cheaper than me buying a new truck.

I am waiting for the Heritage edition to be released here so I can get a VIN and just order that grill and blacked out headlights from a US dealer. Cheaper than me buying a new truck.

How about this grill with a little black (2nd from the top)

Those headlights will he like over 1k each.... I do like the blackout headlights though. Will see how much my employee discount will get me.

How about this grill with a little black (2nd from the top)
View attachment 1926244

Yep. I like that. That’s from that blackout Russian edition.

The new grills are like what you showed above.

The 2019 grills are different. Basically the top two bars are wider than the third bar. Previously they were all three the same. So the middle grill will be dated slightly.

The cool thing about the heritage edition is that it uses the new trd pro wheels which I believe is 8.5 or 9 wide. Forgot the exact specs. Haha

unrelated, but that push bar looks good! what kind is that? also, the big question is... is it functional or for show? as in, does it mount hard to the frame to provide any protection? great looking rig.

These turn signals are awesome looking. Do they fit with the stock grill or must change grill?

unrelated, but that push bar looks good! what kind is that? also, the big question is... is it functional or for show? as in, does it mount hard to the frame to provide any protection? great looking rig.

It is a four point bolting vs. other like Westin that only use two from the bottom and with any impact just goes into the bumper and make more damage Definitely it is done right. Will it protect? Probably light pushing/bumps but it is a pipe so it will bend/dent. It is sold by Toyota in Australia so needs to be imported.

These turn signals are awesome looking. Do they fit with the stock grill or must change grill?

Yes and no. It requires light trimming. After market grills already have this trimming done. Above you can see some of those grills

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom