For Sale 2016 4Runner Trail ARB, Hutchinson, T Chaos and Kings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As my wheeling and exploration plans have changed and now call for a tow rig, I wanted to see if anyone on the forum would be interested in a turn key 2016 4Runner Trail Premium with low miles, a quality build (ARB, Total Chaos, King, Metaltech, and Hutchinson parts) and a need to be driven!

It has Total Chaos upper and lower arms up front, Metaltech long travel arms in the back, King shocks all around, and thoughtful supporting mods. The 34 inch MTR's, Hutchinson Rockmonster Beadlocks, ARB locker up front, and factory rear locker, combined with the suspension, work really, really well together. I cannot imagine too many trails where the 4Runner would run out of capability before I ran out of nerve and if I could package this setup into a more narrow, trail friendly body I would wheel it for years to come. If you do manage to get stuck though there is a Warn Zeon 10-S winch up front on the ARB bumper and a full set of skids and new RSG sliders.

The 4Runner has 28,500 miles, a clean car fax, and one previous owner (located in TN). It has been driven, taken on mild trails, and out for short camping trips but it hasn't been wheeled through rock gardens or anything like I hope to do in my next build (different thread coming). It may go up on Ebay later a few weeks but I wanted to list it here on Mud in case this would be a good fit for one of the members here. I have it insured for $50,000 and will set that as the buy it now price on the 'Bay, but I would be willing to work with someone from the forum who would get out and use it. I will try to add a few additional pictures but please PM me if you are after something specific.

I would rather sell it as is than parting it and trading it in to a dealer, but I would be open to a trade with a member looking to sell a Tundra. A 2016 or 2017 TRD Pro in Cement or Magnetic Grey would be a first choice but a low mileage 2016-2018 with 4WD and either the Platinum, Limited, 1794, or the SR5 Premium packages could be interesting.

Thank you for taking a look and to all of the people here who inspired and helped to inform the build!

Build List

Wheels/ Tires - The Foundation
Hutchinson Rock Monster Beadlock Wheels (17x8.5”)
Goodyear Wrangler MTR 305/ 70/ R17 (15k miles)

Suspension - The Fun Stuff
Front
King OEM Performance Extended Travel Coilovers w/ Compression Adjusters
(700lb Springs)
Total Chaos Upper Control Arms
Total Chaos Lower Control Arms
Total Chaos Spindle Gussets
Total Chaos Cam Tab Gussets
Timbren Active Off-Road Bump Stops

Rear
King OEM Performance Shocks w/ Compression Adjusters
Dobinsons 701 Long Travel Springs
All-Pro/ Currie Antirock Sway Bar Kit
Metal Tech Upper Links
Metal Tech Offset Lower Links
Total Chaos Adjustable Panhard Bar
Timbren Active Off-Road Bump Stops

Drivetrain - Keep it going
Nitro 4.56 Gears
OEM Electric Rear Locking Differential
ARB Air Locker – Front Differential
Upgraded Heavy Duty Brake Rotors/ Pad (all corners)
Metal Tech Front/ Rear Extended (Braided) Brake Lines

Armor - Keep it looking good after the trails
ARB Summit Bar
RSG Rock Sliders
ARB Skid Plates
RCI Aluminum Gas Tank Skid Plate
FJToyman Rear Shock Skids

Finishing touches
Storage
Frontrunner Outfitters Full Length Slimline II Roof Rack

Recovery
Warn Zeon 10S (New)

Lighting
Morimoto/ Retrofit Source HID Headlight Conversion
Lifetime LED High Beam Bulbs
KC Cyclone Rock Lights

Engine / Electrical
ARB Safari Snorkel
TRD Cold Air Intake
ARB Dual Air Compressor w/ Manifold
Vivair 1 gal Air Tank
Odyssey Group 31 Battery
Pelfreybilt Battery Cage
SPOD Source 6 Circuit System
Apex Overland SPOD Mount
Borla Touring Cat- Back Exhaust System

ED7E77DD-2B57-410A-9F2B-50E0EE1B1C4C.jpeg

8291B9E4-6C9A-4828-BDAB-519A498E31CB.jpeg

86A6DA8B-277B-4671-B2DE-B9F2471BE635.jpeg

66E156A9-5365-4EBA-A31B-EDB9B6202812.jpeg

What are you doing for a spare tire on this beauty? Did you do the build or did you buy it this way.
Any rust underneath?

How is that roof rack attached to the truck? So pics of the engine bay and rear cargo area please.

Ya, he's being stubborn, ignoring the rules, and just PMing interested parties.

Ya, he's being stubborn, ignoring the rules, and just PMing interested parties.

$50,000 but I would be willing to work with someone from the forum who would get out and use it.

View attachment 1749582

Sorry if that wasn’t clear- is $50K or best offer acceptable? Not being a smart@$$ and apologies if I missed a pm or request to change that. I have had some long stretches away from the forum.

The clarification is helpful. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom