2015 Schedule? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just looking at the NEA site and see trails are filling up fast.
Just sayin;)

When the BOD announces the seasons schedule, the actual schedule will be in the members only section. As of now, I think it's great for potential members to know what we do as a club.

Lane, you would make a wonderful asst. (yes, there is a t there!) trail director.
Just sayin ;)

(For the record, that is not an elected BOD seat)

Last edited:
I think the schedule should be public. It gives potential members an idea on what kind of trails we do.

I think the schedule should be public. It gives potential members an idea on what kind of trails we do.

Chris, I agree. The schedule will be public, specific locations and directions will be in the private section. At least that's what I envision. We as a club are a democratic unit. It's what the club wants within reason. Keeping our run locations private will minimize the off chance of a rogue wheeler to ruin our properties and reputation.

Chris, I agree. The schedule will be public, specific locations and directions will be in the private section. At least that's what I envision. We as a club are a democratic unit. It's what the club wants within reason. Keeping our run locations private will minimize the off chance of a rogue wheeler to ruin our properties and reputation.
That is great. Makes sense. Post up directions in the member section once instead of emailing ten people.

That is great. Makes sense. Post up directions in the member section once instead of emailing ten people.

I agree with only posting locations and direction in private section, but also be sure email all members about events. Some YT members are not IH8MUD members and/or some don't visit the forums often.

They got to take the initiative. I don't think we should spoon feed people.

I agree with Chris. If you are part of an organization and that organization chooses one form of communication over another it should be up to the individual to check in.

yes but to easily view the content on MUD you need to be a member. It could be considered an additional expense to belonging to YT.

Don't log on to see what I'm talking about. The deluge of adds is really frustrating.

But I'm a member anyway so no big deal here.

There is no expense to being a member just owning a smart phone or a computer with internet service. Since they can receive notification via email they have access to Internet and can join MUD The adds don't bother me too much.

I think everyone here has valid points on both sides of this issue, but for now, to reach all club members, I will send a mass email when necessary. I'm sure if we researched it, a majority of the most active members are here on mud. But I would like to see us as a club to reach and support all of our members. That includes several more stock runs that I plan to integrate for the members that have stock or mildly built trucks and just want to get their tires dirty.

There is no expense to being a member just owning a smart phone or a computer with internet service. Since they can receive notification via email they have access to Internet and can join MUD The adds don't bother me too much.

Will, it was a comment that was brought up at the last spring meeting and I felt it had merit for consideration. I don't know how many members don't watch us on MUD, but at this point you are already excluding them as they don't even know this conversation is happening.

I would think another survey monkey vote with a 2/3rds majority of the responses for MUD only communications would be the right way to move forward in that direction.

I do agree that focusing all our communications from a single source would be beneficial.

If you're that uninvolved in the club and care not to log in to check up on us to see the activities that volunteers have sacrificed their time to put together for you....Then personally I don't care if you join us.

4 emails a year should be more than enough.
Schedule release, Fall Gathering update, Winter letter and a Spring meeting date/update.

I don't think we need to over extend ourselves to cater to aloof members.

Just my .02.

Its 2015, even my grandmother has the interweb...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom