2015 Razorback Ramble - 6/5-6/7 at HSORVP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another Ramble done! Had a good time even though I broke a rear axle. Will write more later after I'm all settled.

God bless ya' Josh- Good on ya' for gettin after it out there- sorry for the bad luck with the truck (for those of you that missed it, hopefully Josh will post up a picture of the redneck ingenuity that he used to get the rig back down the hill). Thanks for putting on a great event as always- you and Lance and the other fellas did a great job and definitely appreciate all the efforts.

Last edited:
Hey RLC, thank you from the Kentucky boys from hosting a fantastic event! We had a great time and made it home without issue! Well, we are a little sunburned. Awesome to see old friends and make new ones.
Peter

Great to meet yall and really enjoyed wheeling with you!

We had a blast! Thanks again to all who helped out this year!!! And thanks to everyone who attended this years event!!!

Can't wait to see what next year brings!!!

Hope to see you guys at the crawl in October!

The Ramble is getting bigger and better every year, and that is a direct result of Josh and Lance, and other's hard work behind the scenes. Thank you, Sirs. 1st class event for sure. Hoping to be able to be at the Ramble Friday and Saturday next year so I can pull my weight and contribute to it's success. Thanks again fellas.

Last edited:
Great event guys! Perfect park, perfect weather and perfect crowd! Keep up the great work!

Thanks guys. It was a good time. I have got to start staying at the park.

Wow, what a weekend. I had a great time, loved the band that we decided to book this year, enjoyed visiting with as many people as possible, getting dirty on the trails, and running an awesome event.

There are many thanks to say. First I'd like to thank all of our raffle donors. They come from far and wide, serve many makes, and come through for us every year. THANK YOU!

Next, every member of RLC deserves recognition as well. You stepped up to help by calling vendors, working the check in table, talking with new Ramble attendees to make them feel at home, helped get others off the trails when broken, and helped in many, many other ways. You guys make running these events much easier. THANK YOU!

And of course, all of our brother TLCA chapters - Cottonland, Bayou State, Lone Star, LA Land Krewsers, and all the others that were present. It's an honor to be a member of a great organization that brings Toyota lovers together regardless of state, distance, or age. THANK YOU!

Lastly, I want to say thanks to Lance, Scott, and Stacey (the current RLC BOD) Working on the Ramble with you guys every year makes it easy (or at least feels that way some times :) ). THANK YOU!

We hope to make some minor changes next year to better accommodate everyone. We'll leave registration open longer, maybe all the way up into Wednesday before, have more event shirts on site, and other things you'll just have to attend next year to see.

Thanks again for making the 2015 Ramble great! See you in 2016, same first weekend in June (June 2nd - 5th).

jED5USB.jpg

I think Josh pretty much highlighted everything I wanted to say so well that there is no need to reiterate things. Thanks everybody for making 2015 even better! Here's to raising the bar for next year:beer:

Great event, thanks to all those involved in making this happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom