2015 Razorback Ramble - 6/5-6/7 at HSORVP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Registration closes tonight! We're just over 2 weeks away from the best time you can have on a June weekend. Raffle prizes are showing up, caterer is all set, and the trails are waiting for you.

We'll have some extra shirts and meals on site in case you decide last minute to attend, but the quantities will be limited.

http://razorbacklandcruisers.com/razorback-ramble/

Oh btw... I sneaked in a registration. See you guys for one last ride!

:D
this-guy-i-love-this-guy-drunk-baby-meme_zpsf3285f3f.jpg

Can't wait to see everyone.... We should arrive Thursday afternoon sometime....
Scott

Wish I could be there. I've got to be out of town. Maybe one of these years I'll actually make an event...:(

Since we will be there early on Thursday we plan to do Brandons Run, Rubicon Ridge and Squids Jaunt. We will be at the park a little after noon on Thursday if anyone wants to go. Meet at the pavilion say around 2pm...

It's looking like weather is gonna be nice-n-hot! Will be heading down there Friday around noon.

Yeah hopefully I will be there Friday afternoon. The tow rig's/sleeping rig's steering is all freshened up and ready to go.

Arkansas Crawlers (well me and two others) will be cooking lunch Saturday afternoon in the pavilion. $5 hamburger combo, $3 hotdog combo, $1 for additional hotdog. Drinks and chips included in the combo price.

Looking forward to the Ramble. I'll be there tomorrow when I can break away from work.

Should be there around dinner time tomorrow- see ya'll then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom