For Sale 2014 with 34k for $34k in Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's a great deal, if you like buying vehicles with rebuilt/salvage titles.

Ahh yeah then that's definitely a PASS! Says it was a Texas rig for part of its life. Guessing Houston?

Salvage from flood. Looks like a rain forest inside the truck with the windows rolled up in the Texas heat too. Pretty horrible someone is trying to sell as a nice clean truck when we all know this thing is going to have electrical problems forever.

I’m about to post my ‘14 with 60k. It’s a true Texas rig and very clean. Twin in colors to this one.

Last edited:
JTMHY7AJXE4028450

Just wanted to link the VIN in case a perspective buyer googles it

I'm about 15 min away from the dealer selling it, I know they sell almost all Salvage Title autos, I'm sure they would give anyone interested the CarFax and wouldn't try to hide that it is a 'Flood - Salvage' Title. I can go look at it if anyone is interested.

SureFire Motors Reviews

Last edited:
I looked at this LC, crawled under it, all around it, and drove it. It was a flood vehicle with 24k miles at the time of salvage. The dealer replaced computers on the floor and seat controllers. He has put 11k on it over the past 2 years and has a list of the parts replaced at a local Toyota dealership. I am seriously considering adding it to our fleet of LC's. Not afraid of a salvage title as long as the price is right. You just gotta understand the next guy that buys it will also get a good deal. This would be a good truck to build off of. I would not consider it, if it had not been driven so much over the last 2 years though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom