For Sale 2014 VDJ200, 38k miles, $60k, built. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Please see the thread in Expedition Portal.

For Sale - 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser, 38K miles, built, $60k - FIRM - Expedition Portal

Serious buyers please send me a PM to discuss or get additional info. Thanks!

FOR SALE: 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser

027260d532727a3c6d25e7c4823f41d9.jpg

66e7e8b10f54f2d69b1e54072f745dab.jpg

05facde12be8c2226c8a6abbef443114.jpg

55b7c618f77a53e0613d35adb9b1fe6a.jpg

015c2ad4f193e7c79921ec580db71c95.jpg

84269e2e04848bc56351d7824f6cf852.jpg

Price: $60,000 FIRM

Description: I bought this Land Cruiser with 11k miles on it. It already had the FOX suspension. I have thoroughly enjoyed this vehicle as my daily driver and weekend family adventure mobile. All installation was performed by Master techs at Toyota dealers, or other reputable shops, no corners cut. I have owned and built other Land Cruisers, 4Runners, Defenders, and G Wagens and this is my favorite but it is time to move on to another project. I am well aware you can buy a similar stock Land Cruiser for thousands less and that they are overly capable from the factory. This particular Land Cruiser is not for everyone. If you do the math and shop out the parts an labor invested in this you will see that you are getting them for much less than $0.50/dollar. Everything works as it should on the vehicle. There are no notable scratches, dings, or dents except for one on the ARB skid plate when it did its job. I have taken good care of it and all maintenance and repairs have been performed by Master Toyota techs at Toyota dealerships. Title is free and clear.

Modifications:
- ARB lockers front and rear
- ARB twin air compressor
- NITRO 4:88 ring and pinions
- Extended ARB diff breathers
- Braided stainless steel air lines
- Tundra front end conversion (upper & lower arms, tie rods, axles, linkage, etc.)
- Fox 2.5 coil-over reservoir front suspension
- Fox 2.5 series reservoir rear shocks
- OME rear medium heavy springs
- SPC rear lower control arms
- (5) Hutchinson Rock Monster bead locks with spare parts
- (5) BFG KM2 285/75/17 tires
- ARB front bumper with Rigid lighting
- Warn M12000 with Amsteelblue/Masterpull synthetic line
- ARB heavy duty aluminium skid plate
- CBI customer rear bumper with integrated Rigid lighting
- ARB cargo drawers and 200 series install kit & removable ARB cargo/dog barrier
- National Luna dual battery system with Slee dual battery mount and multiple additional charging/power ports
- Escape Gear seat covers
- Weathertech molded floor mats
- Front Runner full length roof rack with mounted: Ezi-Awn 270 Manta awning, (4) Maxtrax, (2) GERI water cans, (4) Rotopax 5 Gal fuel cans, Road Shower 2.

Known Problems: None, only damage was mentioned earlier, ARB skid plate had one instance of impact and is still usable. Hutchinson wheels have some rock rash as shown in photos, those parts can be replaced.

PM me for more info or photos.

Hello,

You listed this as a VDJ200, did this come from another country, does it have a diesel, or did you mean to to list it as a UDJ200 if it is a US spec truck?

Thanks,

Michael

@tlcruiserman, you are correct, it is a URJ200. I assumed and grabbed the model number from the sub category as it seemed most fitting. If there is a URJ200 I will gladly remove it from here and replace it there.

Last edited:
Looks like I've got some studying to do. Considering that there is only one option available in the states...

Looks like I've got some studying to do. Considering that there is only one option available in the states...

No worries, you just got me all excited for a minute, someone else that brings in imports other than me in San Dieog, oh no just a mistake, oh well :)

Cheers,

Michael

Love this build especially the wheel offset.. Like the wider stance!

PM Sent.

@WarnerD9 Great looking truck. love those rims. Can I ask where did you get your CBI bumper? is there a part# for it at CBI that I can inquire about? or would CBI know your exact bumper if I show them a pic of your truck? thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom