2014 Schedule (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rain76king

Wicked Pissah Cruisah Haulah a NLC.
Threads
5/3/14
Spring Meeting
Dave's Place
70 Manselville Rd Deering NH
1 pm

(the summit will be rescheduled)

6/6-6/8
Field & Forest
Hancock,NH

Members only
DETAILS:
Great property with moderately hard to extreme trails.
Bathhouse on property. Granted it's rustic but it serves it's purpose well.
This campground is CARRY IN and CARRY OUT, each club should make their own arrangements prior to their visits for recycling and trash removal.
Fire pits are for firewood and firewood only.
If you throw cans or bottles in the fire I will personally ask you to leave.

2014 Camping rates-
Electric/Water Sites: $20 pp/pn
All other sites: $15 pp/pn
There are no Day use fees.
If you enter the property it costs you $15 regardless if your day tripping or spending the night.

7/12
Gremlin Graveyard
Members Only

This area in Central Ma is recommended for stock vehicles and up. Vehicle limit is 20 rigs. There is some moderate stuff with the opportunity to cut more. Long term potential to build hard stuff but nothing in the immediate future.
A $20 per vehicle donation to the land owner will be required.
7/16-7/19
Coal Mine Cruiser Classic
open to public

8/2
Moose Mountain
members only

Tight challenging trail system in Central NH. This area is recommended for vehicles with 33s and up with a traction device or winch. There are class VI roads for stock vehicles in the area. The property is very wet all year long so expect mud.

9/13
Crazy Eights
Vermont

Members only

10/10-10/13
Fall Gathering
We are excited to once again host you here in beautiful New Hampshire for a weekend of camping and offroading with your fellow Toyota 4×4 owners.

We will be staying at Field & Forest AKA Gretchen's in Hancock, NH, all trail runs will depart from there and the Saturday BBQ raffle will be held there as well.
Sites will be first-come-first served and you can claim your site when you arrive. Due to the wide open nature of the property, we cannot set aside a specific site for you ahead of time. We reserve the whole property for the Club, so there will be plenty of room.
You must Pre-Register for the Friday and Saturday Trail Runs. Sunday trail runs will be first come-first served and will be half day runs.

PLEASE NOTE that Yankee Toy's runs are for Yankee Toy's members. Interested in joining Yankee Toys? Then see this -https://forum.ih8mud.com/ma-nh-yankee...nkee-toys.html .
If a member wishes to bring a driver-guest, that guest must be registered and cleared with the YT BOD before hand. Members who bring guests are responsible for their guest's actions, both on and off the trail as it pertains to proper land use, conduct, and adherence to club policies and rules.
Yankee Toys takes no responsibility for damages or injuries that may occur at any of our events. We will always do our best to create a safe and family friendly atmosphere.

Thanks,
Bob
Rain76King@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Looks like a good start to the season!

Can't wait!! Anyway we can do Mabell also while at the summit? Or maybe split up in two groups? Haven't been up Mabell in like 8yrs. Used to be fun.

Nope.
Emailed WT and have not heard back.
Member touched base with Nai this week and he was going to check his schedule and get back to us.

Who's going to Field and Forest? :bounce2::bounce::clap:

I have been working my hoo-ha off trying to get the truck ready for F&F. After the progress this weekend it looks like I will be there, although I might sleep the whole weekend!!!!!:poof:

Who's going to Field and Forest? :bounce2::bounce::clap:
Not sure yet, many variables. Biggest being, will I have a truck to run. All three are out of my hands right now :(

Well, I will have to say that the odd's are not in your favor of going.

Not sure yet, many variables. Biggest being, will I have a truck to run. All three are out of my hands right now :(

You going to MOTL with the 80 or 100?

I'll plan on Friday night. Just camping and spectating this weekend.:)

Last edited:
I'll be there Friday afternoon till Sunday morning.

Last edited:
It doesn't look good for me, too many things to do and not enough time.

ill be there Friday night.

IMO, the club needs a better means of getting the word out and getting people to participate than this thread by itself. I'm sure there will be more at FNF than the few who have posted up here. It's kind of quiet about it over in the Daily Chat Thread. I know some clubs post up a new thread for each upcoming event so people can signup and chat about it. Just a thought.........

I hope you all have a great time and I'll miss going.

IMO, the club needs a better means of getting the word out and getting people to participate than this thread by itself. I'm sure there will be more at FNF than the few who have posted up here. It's kind of quiet about it over in the Daily Chat Thread. I know some clubs post up a new thread for each upcoming event so people can signup and chat about it. Just a thought.........

I hope you all have a great time and I'll miss going.
Yeah the old regime used to do that. Which I liked. But there's a new sheriff in town and he does things different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom