For Sale 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys Wheeler Edition 17k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You are looking at a rare factory half door Copperhead Pearl 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys Edition Six speed. Currently the Jeep has 17,000 miles. Several factory options were added at the time of purchase. The first was the factory Mopar 3 inch lift. The 2nd option added was Mopar front and rear lockers. And the final added factory option added was OEM 4:11 gears. My Jeep comes with an extended warranty for 7 years or 70k miles bumper to bumper transferable warranty and all three of these factory add on's are covered by the warranty. This means my Jeep is covered under factory bumper to bumper warranty until 2019 or 70k miles, whichever comes first. All service records and receipts are included in the sale, including a synthetic oil change at 16,500 miles. All systems function properly including the A/C. No paintwork, damage repair or accidents ever.

In edition to the factory options, I have added some accessories that all Jeeps should have. The first is the Bestop front and rear bumpers, these bumpers and solid and bulletproof. The front bumper has space for a winch. I never had any use for a winch so it was never added. The rear bumper has heavy duty hinges from the over sized spare and jack, it also has the integrated 3rd brake light. Added on the the front bumper is a pair of IPF 100w spot lights. These lights function perfectly and have a hidden switch installed under the dash. I have also added a Bestop cable style bikini top made exclusively for the factory window surrounds. The cable style bikini top prevents the top from fluttering in the wind. Because it is designed for the window surrounds, it prevents water from entering the vehicle in the chance of rain. No more lowering and raising the top in increment weather, just drop in the windows and go. For security and weather protection I also added the Jeep backbone. This is a a secure, lockable, weather proof trunk that keeps everything dry and safe in the normally open trunk area. The backbone is removable, but I don't know why you would every want to do that. Also included is the Jeep Backbone rear window. This allows you to drive with the bikini top on, windows inserted, and the rear window installed all the while being safe from rain, sun or snow. I am not a big fan of taking the factory soft top up and down and zipping the windows in and out as needed. Not to mention you lose all of the storage space when the top is down. With the back bone and bikini top, I no longer have to mess with the top. The OE soft top, windows, deck lid and all other hardware are included and they are in outstanding condition. Please look at www.jeepbackbone.com for reference. Finally, I added the Rugged Ridge rock sliders. These are the only sliders that allow you to maintain the factory Rubicon Rails. These sliders were added as steps for my kids. I couldn't find any steps that allowed me to keep the Rubicon Rails so I went with rock sliders instead.

The interior is stock and in fantastic condition. OE grab handles were added in front and rear as well as all weather OE floor mats.

The Jeep rides on ProComp 17" steel wheels wrapped in BF Goodrich TA 35x12.50r17 rubber including the spare. All tires have better than 80% tread remaining and have the factory TPMS monitors installed and they are functioning properly. The tires will not require a rotation and balance until 18,500 miles.

The Jeep has been polished with Menzerna 2500, sealed with Jescar, and waxed with Collinite 845. The paint is blemish and swirl free.

My Jeep is in fantastic condition, I am asking $36,000. I would consider trading for a like condition Toyota Tundra. The Tundra would have to have low miles and be 4WD. The Jeep and myself are located in Brentwood, TN

Email, call or text 615-517-57four4 or bokeith32@gmail.com

willys 5.jpg

willys 4.jpg

willys 1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for all the kind offers, but I am only interested in a full size pick up for trades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom