2013 Sequoia leaking and backfiring (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was sitting in a parking lot last night waiting to pick up my wife. I was there for about 15 minutes with the engine running. When I was getting ready to leave, I noticed water running out from under the car. There was a steady drip on the passenger side down the rear of the oil pan. There was a large puddle under the car.
Today I ran the car for about 10 minutes and water was again dripping and puddling under the car again. I can not tell where it is coming from.
Than as I was driving down a hill today that I use the transmission in manual to control my speed , the engine started backfiring. When I shifted back to drive it stopped backfiring.
I have never seen water dripping like that before. Nor had it back fire.
Any ideas as to what might be going on?
Thanks,
Bill

Condensation from the Air Conditioner? Idling in place if there is any humidity at all in the air there will be moisture under the car running the A/C. Backfire issue no idea would need more info on it. Are you sure it was a backfire and not something with the transmission? Especially since it stopped when running it in D instead of manually selecting. Better to use brakes than gears to slow the truck down as a habit as well in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom