For Sale 2012 BMW 335i 6 Speed Xdrive (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m selling my 2012 BMW 335i Xdrive 6 speed manual. The car is in perfect condition. Its super clean inside and out. Rare LeMans Blue & Saddle Brown Interior. I just had it serviced and detailed. So it’s ready to go. Only issue is the Rebuild Title due to a theft back in February of 2016. 78k Miles Asking 12999

Maintenance- Done In the Past 2 Years
- Oil Change Castrol Edge Extended Performance (Every 5k)
- Valve Cover Gasket
- Oil Pan Gasket
- Control Arm Front Left Lower
- Control Arm Front Right Lower
- Belt Tensioner
- Serpentine Belt
- Ball Joint Front Lower
- Four Brand New Tires
- Radiator Plastic Tank
- Radiator Hose Lower
- Radiator Hose Upper
- Coolant Replaced
- Replaced Driver Side Front Airbag (Recall)
- Airbag Module Driver Side (Recall)

Packages-
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
- Harmon Kardon Sound System
- 6 Speed Manuel
- XDrive
- Heated Seats, Rear Shade..ETC
- Comfort Access (Keyless Entry)

Modification-
- Rear CF Lip
- Muffler Delete (Perfect Note)
- JB4, Installed 1500 miles ago (Prior to that the car was never tuned, which is one of the main reasons I bought the car)
- BMS Air Intake

Posted in the wrong section, ask a mod to move it to "other vehicles"

Looks sharp though

I was hoping I can get people selling Lexus LX470 open to trades. Looking into getting a 100 series

Im sorry that was not clear from the text of your ad. I would still put it in other vehicles and place a wanted ad in the 100 section with a link to the ad for this. I think that would be the cleanest way to do it. Good luck

has it beem crashed?

Im sorry that was not clear from the text of your ad. I would still put it in other vehicles and place a wanted ad in the 100 section with a link to the ad for this. I think that would be the cleanest way to do it. Good luck
Thank you

I have a 100 series but your on the wrong side of the country. but nice car for sure.

didn't this car come up for sale a couple years ago? if so i was on the fence of getting this ride. love the color and the packages it comes with.

id jump on this if i didn't have too many cars already. Good looking car..

didn't this car come up for sale a couple years ago? if so i was on the fence of getting this ride. love the color and the packages it comes with.

id jump on this if i didn't have too many cars already. Good looking car..
I had purchased it last year, from a guy in New Jersey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom