2011 LX570 headlight replacement dust cap for LED’s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, so I replaced my H11 bulb with an LED. With the OEM dust cap, the AFS cannot operate (bulb is too long to freely move side to side without hitting the cap. I know there are a million rubber, domed replacement caps on Amazon and eBay. Does anyone have one they can recommend or know the size I am looking for? I already ordered one from Lasfit and when it showed up it was not the right size (too small). I’d rather something gasketed and fitting like OEM, with just a bigger back, but it looks like I will have to go with a rubber one cinched down with a zip tie. Any advice? The bulbs by the way (Hikari) are great.

You might get more responses posting in the 200 series section

Hey all, so I replaced my H11 bulb with an LED. With the OEM dust cap, the AFS cannot operate (bulb is too long to freely move side to side without hitting the cap. I know there are a million rubber, domed replacement caps on Amazon and eBay. Does anyone have one they can recommend or know the size I am looking for? I already ordered one from Lasfit and when it showed up it was not the right size (too small). I’d rather something gasketed and fitting like OEM, with just a bigger back, but it looks like I will have to go with a rubber one cinched down with a zip tie. Any advice? The bulbs by the way (Hikari) are great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom