Wanted 2011 LX with around 100,000. Show me what you got! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey all!

Long term lurker and I'm ready to jump into the deep end. I'm looking for a 2011 LX. Why 2011? I want cooling seats and a heated steering wheel. I like the AHC rather than doing an OME lift on a Land Cruiser and a rougher ride. I'm really looking to spend under 30K for a nice example of a LX with my options mentioned without a bunch of rust and super high miles. Not opposed to traveling (live in Idaho) but sure wouldn't mind something local or close :) It also seems that I cant find any privately owned LX's. It seems like everything for sale is from a dealer. Anything come to mind?!

Dangcat nice private investigative work

Staphhh you guys are making me blush; all i did was asked for pictures and looked at Lexus maintenance history.

I will tell my co worker about it but if he were to ask for my advice, i would tell him to hold unless he can get it at private party prices. I personally am not a big fan of replaced bumpers, because they stick out like a sore sight for those in the know, and the price isn't so great that you can live with knowing both bumpers have been replaced.

I am also very concerned with accidents because i feel like you could never see the true extent of the damage at first, and that problems may arise somewhere later down the line. When my BMW was crashed in the front, the damage traveled throughout the entire car and a year later i was still discovering damage in the rear (cracked control arm) that i had not initially seen. Although these incidents seem potentially minor, the lack of information definitely concerns me. The selling dealer was clueless when i asked them about the incidents not shown on carfax. When i found my car and when i was looking, i was strictly only looking at non accident cars.

Last edited:
Thanks to this site I found my needle in the hay stack. I flew down to Denver and bought DOCBG's LX and drove it back to Boise in one shot. Woke up @ 0500 to catch my flight and got back to Boise 24 hours later @ 0500. T'was a dicey drive and had came acrooss an accident bad enough to shut down some of the roads for hours. All in all, the rig is great and already had it checked out with a fully clean bill of health by LTS motors. Feeling pretty happy bout the whole experience.

Last edited:
Hello,

I recently posted my 2008 LX up for sale. Let me know if you have any interest.

Thanks

Sorry! I just read your post that you found a truck. Congrats and best of luck with it.

Glad it’s getting good use in Idaho! Have fun. Ben.
Thanks to this site I found my needle in the hay stack. I flew down to Denver and bought DOCBG's LX and drove it back to Boise in one shot. Woke up @ 0500 to catch my flight and got back to Boise 24 hours later @ 0500. T'was a dicey drive and had came acrooss an accident bad enough to shut down some of the roads for hours. All in all, the rig is great and already had it checked out with a fully clean bill of health by LTS motors. Feeling pretty happy bout the whole experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom