Wanted 2011 LX with around 100,000. Show me what you got! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey all!

Long term lurker and I'm ready to jump into the deep end. I'm looking for a 2011 LX. Why 2011? I want cooling seats and a heated steering wheel. I like the AHC rather than doing an OME lift on a Land Cruiser and a rougher ride. I'm really looking to spend under 30K for a nice example of a LX with my options mentioned without a bunch of rust and super high miles. Not opposed to traveling (live in Idaho) but sure wouldn't mind something local or close :) It also seems that I cant find any privately owned LX's. It seems like everything for sale is from a dealer. Anything come to mind?!

This one's on my local craigslist by owner, 2008, but still has the heated and cooled seats and heated steering wheel
2008 LX

We have a white with tan 2011 LX with 110,000 miles, We bought it Lexus certified preowned and we have dealer maintained it throughout. I will get some pictures up today, or text me at 970-420-6277. Ben

It is located in Colorado

45F7A4F4-BEF7-4F32-AB16-303C7F72471D.jpeg

B1D8BCAA-D970-411D-811A-74E3302CE42D.jpeg

Surprisingly hard to find the options for the 2008, but that's what the seller says in the post,:
- Heated and cooled seats
- Heated steering wheel

Maybe someone with a 2008 LX can chime in to validate.

Might be possible, but I have not seen it on any pre-2010 trucks. Once you have the VIN, go on Lexus Owners website, and check out "Vehicle Specifications". That will show a list of all options chosen for that specific vehicle. Awesome website for research.

Heated steering wheel became an option in 2011 for LX.

How do you know about the accident? I don’t see any Carfax report on the site.

Under the "Request more info" button.

"Estimated damage less than $1000"

Seems like potentially a good deal.

the only item that bothers me is the New Jersey history

the only item that bothers me is the New Jersey history
I just got one from Jersey and PA (NJ for 10 and PA for 1) and there was barely any rust. I realize i probably got lucky but don't let that stop you from trying as you never know!

Under the "Request more info" button.

"Estimated damage less than $1000"

Seems like potentially a good deal.
Weird, I don’t see the Carfax link on my phone. Thanks for sharing! I’ll reach out to the dealership tomorrow morning.

THats a crazy price. THe accident history and being from NJ would concern me. Hopefully if all goes to plan by the 4th I should have something buttoned up but love seeing the different options still available, good food for thought.

In reference to CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2011 LEXUS LX 570: JTJHY7AX8B4067454

The rear bumper was replaced as well at a different time than when the front accident happened. Also very early on it had work done by a body shop and that is also missing from car fax. Two missing instances where a body shop was involved that I did not see in car fax but is in Lexus maintenance history. Last concern is it seems first owner did not use Lexus for much, so for first 50k there are little records of oil changes and etc. No records for like a 15k gap very early on and little records for first owner in general. I was thinking maybe a DIYer but who performs their own work on a car under warranty? Sounds like possibly not the best owner.

There is a reason the price is low so keep these things In mind. The good news is i don't see rust as a concern here. It doesn't hurt to take a closer look at Northern cars if everything else checks out.

D385E937-6C06-4AEF-910F-5E2DAE59F606.jpeg

8048C8CF-27BC-407D-8075-995AA34E826E.jpeg

8CC43FE9-5911-4B44-8234-EF87C02CBE6B.jpeg

85F1B91C-F66B-46DC-B76C-D8C888B3519D.jpeg

9C7F87D9-C853-4E16-9FCD-C57EB7603DFF.jpeg

Last edited:
In reference to CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2011 LEXUS LX 570: JTJHY7AX8B4067454

The rear bumper was replaced as well at a different time than when the front accident happened. Also very early on it had work done by a body shop and that is also missing from car fax. Two missing instances where a body shop was involved that I did not see in car fax but is in Lexus maintenance history. Last concern is it seems first owner did not use Lexus for much, so for first 50k there are little records of oil changes and etc. No records for like a 15k gap very early on and little records for first owner in general. I was thinking maybe a DIYer but who performs their own work on a car under warranty? Sounds like possibly not the best owner.

There is a reason the price is low so keep these things In mind. The good news is i don't see rust as a concern here. It doesn't hurt to take a closer look at Northern cars if everything else checks out.

View attachment 2166146

View attachment 2166147

View attachment 2166148

View attachment 2166149

View attachment 2166150

so, are you scooping this one too for one of your buddy at work? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom