SOLD 2010 Silver 140K miles -- Southwest Montana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
This Land Cruiser resided in west Texas until February 2022, when I flew down to drive it home to Montana. It was entirely dealer maintained and serviced at Street Toyota in Amarillo. It has since had two oil changes at Wilder Toyota in Port Angeles, WA on separate trips. The 2010 model was the first to get the USB/AUX Port and full rear factory tinted windows. This one comes with original third row seats, console cooler, two key fobs with remote start, and the importer-added fender flares. New tires got added in March. The windshield has a couple highway rock stars and the paint in front has some small paint chips from highway gravel, otherwise this 200 is clean inside and out. This rig is the smoothest, quietest vehicle I've driven in my 45 years of driving. The combination of power, transmission, and off-road prowess makes the 200 an awesome machine.
Price is now $33,000. When I first placed this ad, price was $37,500 and mileage was 133K. Selling because my wife decided she wants/needs a beige interior. We're open to trade for an LC with white exterior / beige interior.

IMG_3552.jpeg

IMG_3546.jpeg

IMG_3262 (1).jpeg

Last edited:

IMG_3120.jpeg

IMG_3103.jpeg

Last edited:
saw the craigslist ad yesterday
any mud discount?

IMG_3121.jpeg
IMG_3123.jpeg
IMG_3129.jpeg

Last edited:
Does it come with an order of fried cauliflower from Papa T's? :)
You bet! And even a haystack burger and a beer, if you'd like.

Rust free.

IMG_3180.jpeg

IMG_3185.jpeg

IMG_3193.jpeg

Last edited:
More pics below.

Last edited:
I'll be happy to send the full carfax report to you, just let me know.

IMG_3199.jpeg

IMG_3202.jpeg

IMG_3203.jpeg

Last edited:
Windshield cracks on cars and trucks in West TX are frequent than having a flat tire! I am in the market for a LC 200 but boy prices are crazy. Guess my Cousin is lucky, he bought a 2013 LC with 40K miles for 40K from Street Toyota in Amarillo 2 years ago!

GLWS

The State of Montana treats icy roads with gravel so windshield cracks and rock stars are common here, too. But I'll take 'em over rust any day. On this windshield, there's a crack below sightline and a couple small rock stars. I've driven it over 4k miles without any distraction.

The State of Montana treats icy roads with gravel so windshield cracks and rock stars are common here, too.

not true. there is a percentage of salt mixed with the sand/gravel to keep it from freezing and clumping.
percentage of salt depends on where the sand will be used, generally low lying area will be 6-10% salt
higher passes will be 15-20%
larger material is specked for high wind areas so it doesn't blow off the road

I've been involved with producing the material for 20+ years

Whatever the mix, it hasn't rusted the undercarriages of my many Toyota trucks over the past 30 years. I have heard about and seen rust happening in the northwest part of the state.

Everything works. Including 4Lo and Center Diff actuators. And did I mention, the engine in this thing is a monster!
IMG_3232.jpeg
IMG_3238.jpeg

Last edited:
With sunshine.

IMG_3239.jpeg

IMG_3240.jpeg

Can we ever get enough of a clean undercarriage?

IMG_3255.jpeg

IMG_3243.jpeg

Les Schwab Open Range tires. 275/70/18s. They've been nothing but great on our 100 Series so I put them on the 200. It has proven to be an excellent pairing -- smooth, quiet, and reliable.

IMG_3263.jpeg

IMG_3262.jpeg

IMG_3259.jpeg

IMG_3257.jpeg

Bozeman is the closest airport. There are several others within three hours drive. I can pick you up at any of them.
Or I'd be happy to drive this road warrior to wherever you are.

Nice rig. Are those fender flares add on aftermarket or OEM? Never seen a 200 with flares. Can they be removed easily?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom