For Sale 2010 FJ Cruiser TTSE - San Diego (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Folks - I’m putting my FJC up for sale. If you’re looking for a clean, well-maintained, turn-key FJ, this is the real deal. I’m the original owner and have all maintenance records. This rig is a superior mixture of capability, reliability, and style. Price is $29500. local pickup.

Full Photo Set Here

Major specs:
VIN: JTEHT05J532032345
82,XYZ miles as of today.
Trail Teams Special Edition.
This is one of 1500 Sandstorm color TTSEs. Special Edition Package includes Sandstorm exterior color (including the roof), exterior color matched fabric seat inserts, exterior color-keyed door trim inserts and IP, hood blackout and full exterior blackout
-Factory electronic locking rear differential & A-Trac
-TRD 16 inch blackout wheels
-Factory Rock Rails

It’s been mildly modified, here’s the mod list.
Daystar 2.5/1.5 lift on the factory Bilstein TTSE suspension
(5) 285/75R16 BFG AT KO2s with ~22000 miles on them. Plenty of tread, all in good shape.
Metal Tech front Winch bumper (no winch installed)
Morimoto 35W HID headlight conversion with blackout headlight buckets. 4500k bulbs.
Baja Rack 51” Utility Roof Rack
M-Pac interior storage racks
Bandi rear antenna mount
AFe Pro Dry S reusable air filter
The factory Bilstein coilovers and shocks are tired. Time for some Icons.

Other stuff: Brand new windshield and OEM sandstorm upper valence. Had some serious rock chips in the old one.
I’ve literally NEVER had a problem with this vehicle that required any other service in 8 years and ~80000+ miles of ownership. Just maintenance.

It’s been mostly dealer maintained, and I have all records. I’ve used it for some commuting, and some overland trips through the western US and Baja. It’s certainly spent some time on the trail but has NEVER been abused. It’s a very capable platform in its current state, but is a solid canvas for further customization, or just kept as a collectors item.

There are some other included factory items not shown in the pics including the rear wheel cover, simulated beadlock rings, and some other interior parts.

Last edited:
The VIN I listed was incorrect, just updated it.

Is this still up for sale, or at least trade?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom