SOLD 2010-2015 LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Silver
Looking for new vehicle for my wife. Considering selling our 2006 LX and moving her into a 570. May post the '06 for sale in the next few weeks.

Non-negotiable: No significant rust (very minor surface rust won't bother me). Service records available for review. Cosmetics - this is subjective, but I'm very particular about cosmetic condition especially interior.

Preferences: White or silver with preference for tan interior. Less than 100k miles. Would also consider black or grey.

If anyone is considering selling a 570 that fits that description, please shoot me a PM. We are located in North Alabama, but would travel within reason for the right vehicle. Not in a great hurry, just trying to locate the right vehicle.

Note: I will consider LC200, but the price disparity between it and the 570 is so great that I'm almost exclusively looking at 570s. Trying to stay under $40,000, but budget has some flexibility.

Last edited:
Looking for new vehicle for my wife. Considering selling our 2006 LX and moving her into a 570. May post the '06 for sale in the next few weeks.

Non-negotiable: No significant rust (very minor surface rust won't bother me). Service records available for review. Cosmetics - this is subjective, but I'm very particular about cosmetic condition especially interior.

Preferences: White or silver with strong preference for a dark interior. Less than 100k miles. Would also consider black or grey.

If anyone is considering selling a 570 that fits that description, please shoot me a PM. We are located in North Alabama, but would travel within reason for the right vehicle. Not in a great hurry, just trying to locate the right vehicle.

Note: I will consider LC200, but the price disparity between it and the 570 is so great that I'm almost exclusively looking at 570s.
I would be interested in your 2006 if you decide to sell.

Where have you been looking mate?

PXL_20210829_214950501.jpg

Congrats to you and yours on the new ride. She might let you drive it when it needs service…

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom