SOLD Fort Collins, CO 2010 Lx570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
white
Outside Link
https://risingsun4x4club.org/xf/threads/2010-lx570-fort-collins.35803/
I purchased this in California in December of 2020 with 131,000k miles on it. Currently 174,509K miles. It has been the best car I have ever owned, but won't pull our 30 foot camper trailer(Or at least I won't ask it to do so). I believe that I am the 3rd owner although Carfax shows 5 for some reason. I believe that owner 1-3 was the same person, but registered in 3 different counties. Either way, California truck its whole life before being with me in Colorado so no rust.

Modifications and additions:
Complete vehicle PPF - Car looks matte white but it is the actual film. I can't believe how well it protects the car. There are a few areas in corners where the wrap has been compromised, but 98% of it is flawless.
Prinsu Flat Roof Rack
Front and Rear Preload Spacer Springs for the bigger tires.
40" 10D LED Light Bar - HAK Motorsports Controlled by the high beam lever in the car-NO Button installed
(5) Black Rhino Armory Wheels 18x10+6
(5) Nitto Terra Grappler G2's 285/65/18. Spare is unused.
Upgraded Headlights, Fog Lights, High Beams -
Installed rear spot lights that are controlled by the rear defroster button.
Kaon Rear Overhead Storage Rack
Full Aluminum Radiator.-The stock ones were known to crack.
VLine2 upgraded display screen with Apple Carplay. Back up camera works with this model.
Dashcam-Not sure of the model, but it is hardwired to turn on with the car.
Redarc Trailer Brake Controller- I installed this to pull a small overland camper which was hauled twice to Moab.

AHC was drained and refilled/checked in June of 2021. This was done by @2001LC(Paul) from Ih8mud. He is impeccable with his attention to detail. Works perfectly. Other than the Radiator(which was done preemptively) and AHC there has been no major maintenance. I have all other regular maintenance history during my ownership and a Carfax attached at the link below.

Both of the headphones and remote are present and working. DVD player works great for the kids.

Absolutely fantastic vehicle that needs nothing and is ready to make someone else happy.

Also listed locally here in Colorado. I can help with shipping anywhere in the US for cost as I ship cars for a living(check signature.)

All pictures and exterior blemishes and can be viewed at this link:
Lx570 - https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/rl9z5u3n8kd1g2dakghh9/h?rlkey=oe6bci30xoupbe6iphdqbesu6&dl=0

$25,000.00 OBO
IMG_1870(1)(2).jpg

IMG_1871(1).jpg

IMG_1872(1).jpg

IMG_1873(1).jpg

Last edited:
Does this have the Luxury Package and Mark Levinson? Doesn’t look to have the PCS and dynamic cruise based upon front badge?

Does this have the Luxury Package and Mark Levinson? Doesn’t look to have the PCS and dynamic cruise based upon front badge?
I'm not completely familiar with the Luxury package and what items it has. Yes, it has the Mark Levinson and heated and cooled front seats with heated rear seats. No cool box and no pcs or dynamic cruise to my knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom