SOLD 2008 TRD S/C 4x4 Lifted Sequoia for sale - San Diego, Ca $25k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

asking price will start at $25,000 or best offer. no trades please, no shipping, local delivery/pick-up within a reasonable distance.

160,xxx miles

clean title, title in hand.

Located in San Diego, Ca

List of mods:
2008 SR5 5.7l 4x4
- TRD S/C
- TRD air intake
- URD S/C pulley
- Innovate PSB1 boost gauge/Wideband
- OVTuned 91 octane flash
- IPT shift kit upgraded valve body
- Kings F/R with adjusters
- RCI Aluminum Engine skid
- RCI Aluminum Trans/X-Fer case skid
- RCI steel fuel tank skid
- Icon billet Upper Control Arms
- Diff drop
- 2019 Tundra TRD Pro BBS wheels
- 35 x 12.5 r18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
- 1.25" Spidertrax wheels spacers
- Bushwacker OE fender flares
- Dobinson's 2.5" rear lift coils (in that perty blue color!)
- ijdmtoy 4.5" LED Halo fogs (zombie lights)
- 2018 Sequoia LED Headlight conversion
- 2020 Sequoia TRD Pro Grill Conversion
- Nfab M-RDS front bumper
- Wilco high clearance hitch mount spare tire carrier with full size spare and matching TRD BBS wheel

Just changed the oil. Diffs and X-fer we done at 150k.

history and full disclosure.

i am the 2nd owner of this vehicle and have owned it for 5 years. i knew the original owner when he bought it new. it has been Supercharged since ~ 30k miles(no sure of the exact year it went on). previous owner towed a 20' trailer many times a year to the mountains and desert.

2 years ago ~ April 2018, the transmission started slipping and was replaced by the truck shop in San Diego (if you're local, you know these guys are the best for Toyota service). a few months later, the Radiator had failed and caused the engine to overheat resulting in the Driver's side head getting a crack. i ended up replacing the motor and radiator (again the Truck shop did this work) due to cost of repair was ~ the same as cost of a replacement motor. new/used motor had approximately 96k miles on it. This work was done with ~ 132k miles on the odometer, and i have had zero issues with this engine since.

i tried listing my rig on BAT auctions, but didn't work out. last year, Steeman sold his build 2008 for $31K!!! Modified 2008 Toyota Sequoia 4x4

i'll more photos in subsequent posts, need to take some interior shots.

IMG_20191026_091856.jpg

IMG_20190203_151053.jpg

IMG_20200119_104641.jpg

Honestly the inspiration for my build of my Sequioa. GLWS I enjoyed following the progress of this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom